270soft Forum

Election Day Thread

Conservative Elector 2

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely a great win for Trump. Just won North Carolina. Looking great in Michigan and Wisconsin. Pennsylvania looks great as well. I firmly believe that Trump will win, when as of yesterday, I would have bet money that Hillary would win.

41 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

RON JOHNSON IS REELECTED!!

Amazing! Sadly, I thought he would lose.

7 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

WE WIN GEORGIA!!!

Yeah!!

1 minute ago, jvikings1 said:

Trump needs Arizona and one congressional district from either Nebraska or Maine and he has it.

Yes if Hillary loses AZ, she will need to run the table, and remember in the EXTREMELY unlikely case of tie, he wins as well.

It was worth to not sleep this night. It's already 6 a.m. here, but I'm just so thrilled I can't even really sit down :D 

1 minute ago, Reagan04 said:

Yes if Hillary loses AZ, she will need to run the table, and remember in the EXTREMELY unlikely case of tie, he wins as well.

Right.  And he is up in both congressional districts and Michigan.  Plus, he is only down by less than a point in Pennsylvania.

1 minute ago, jvikings1 said:

Right.  And he is up in both congressional districts and Michigan.  Plus, he is only down by less than a point in Pennsylvania.

Yeah he will most likely lose NV but is only down .8% in PA. I'm focusing on the Senate and ballot measures at this point.

Just now, Reagan04 said:

Yeah he will most likely lose NV but is only down .8% in PA. I'm focusing on the Senate and ballot measures at this point.

Ayotte is looking good in NH, and Toomey isn't out in PA.  Plus, the Nevada race is one to keep your eye on.

1 minute ago, Reagan04 said:

GOP CANDIDATE PHIL SCOTT WINS VT GOV. RACE!!

Wow, that's great!!

Archived