Jump to content
270soft Forum

Election Day Thread


Conservative Elector 2

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely a great win for Trump. Just won North Carolina. Looking great in Michigan and Wisconsin. Pennsylvania looks great as well. I firmly believe that Trump will win, when as of yesterday, I would have bet money that Hillary would win.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

RON JOHNSON IS REELECTED!!

Amazing! Sadly, I thought he would lose.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

WE WIN GEORGIA!!!

Yeah!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jvikings1 said:

Trump needs Arizona and one congressional district from either Nebraska or Maine and he has it.

Yes if Hillary loses AZ, she will need to run the table, and remember in the EXTREMELY unlikely case of tie, he wins as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It was worth to not sleep this night. It's already 6 a.m. here, but I'm just so thrilled I can't even really sit down :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Reagan04 said:

Yes if Hillary loses AZ, she will need to run the table, and remember in the EXTREMELY unlikely case of tie, he wins as well.

Right.  And he is up in both congressional districts and Michigan.  Plus, he is only down by less than a point in Pennsylvania.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jvikings1 said:

Right.  And he is up in both congressional districts and Michigan.  Plus, he is only down by less than a point in Pennsylvania.

Yeah he will most likely lose NV but is only down .8% in PA. I'm focusing on the Senate and ballot measures at this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reagan04 said:

Yeah he will most likely lose NV but is only down .8% in PA. I'm focusing on the Senate and ballot measures at this point.

Ayotte is looking good in NH, and Toomey isn't out in PA.  Plus, the Nevada race is one to keep your eye on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Reagan04 said:

GOP CANDIDATE PHIL SCOTT WINS VT GOV. RACE!!

Wow, that's great!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...