270soft Forum

2016 Projection -- 11/6 (Following new Comey announcement)

vcczar

Here's my projection following Comey's recent announcement. NC was the only state I wasn't sure about. I expect this to hold unless 1) A new Clinton scandal emerges or 2) Trump makes something up in the last moment about Clinton, of which there isn't enough time to verify it. I think OH will only go for Clinton if Trump is hit with something right before election day. 

Clinton wins 322-216 

http://www.270towin.com/maps/jK6XX

Clinton 50%

Trump 44%

Johnson 4.0%

Stein 1.5%

McMullin 0.5%

I still have the 272-266 scenario. But there are going to be a lot of states on a knife edge, unless the polling has been way out (which it may be, lots of undecideds still -- Michigan has Clinton up 4, but there's still nearly 8% undecided in likely voters, plus the possibility of unlikely voters which made up nearly 10% of overall early votes in Iowa(?-- might not be Iowa)). 

For the PV, 49 Clinton-47 Trump.

21 hours ago, vcczar said:

Here's my projection following Comey's recent announcement. NC was the only state I wasn't sure about. I expect this to hold unless 1) A new Clinton scandal emerges or 2) Trump makes something up in the last moment about Clinton, of which there isn't enough time to verify it. I think OH will only go for Clinton if Trump is hit with something right before election day. 

Clinton wins 322-216 

http://www.270towin.com/maps/jK6XX

Clinton 50%

Trump 44%

Johnson 4.0%

Stein 1.5%

McMullin 0.5%

Hey man!

We have the same map and the same prediction, I hate you.

Since I have no civic duty or right of any sort to vote tomorrow, I will, after work, go to visit my girlfriend and attempt (but probably fail, given media saturation, nowadays) to avoid televisions, newspapers, radio news, or Internet news sites all day. I'm frankly sick of this election, and really have been for several months already. I'm bone-sick of both main candidates, whom I find are both highly annoying and obnoxious, just in different ways. If I don't post again till the 9th, you will know in advance why.

Archived