270soft Forum

2016 Events to Add to Game (Please Help in Adding More)

vcczar

Read before looking at the list

Hey everyone, I've spend a few hours listing events that I think should be added to the 2016 Scenario. Obviously, Trump events are WAAAAY more numerous on the internet than Clinton events, which seem less frequent, but not necessarily less severe. Please add some events that I have left out, but when doing so below, create them in the same format that I have created them. For instance: Year > Events > Date > Blurb.  I won't add them to the master list unless you present it in this way, so you'll have to look up the exact date for the event. Feel free to add more Trump events if you can find them, but what I really need are more Clinton, Johnson, Stein, non-candidate, primary candidate, National, and International events. Thanks. 

2016 President Infinity Events that Could be Added (If they haven't been already): 

2015 > Events > June 16 > Trump Suggests Mexico Sends Undocumented Criminals and Rapists Across the Boarder

2015 > Events > July 18 > Trump Suggests McCain is Not a Real War Hero Because He Was Captured

2015 > Events > August 7 > "Blood" Comment Escalates Feud Between Trump and Megyn Kelly

2015 > Events > September 10 > Trump Insults Carly Fiorina's Face

2015 > Events > October 22 > Trump Tweet Mocking Iowans as Stupid is Deleted; Intern is Blamed 

2015 > Events > November 12 > Trump Compares "Pathological" Ben Carson to a Child Molester 

2015 > Events > November 13 > Trump Calls Iowans Stupid for Believing Ben Carson

2015 > Events > November 25 > Trump Mocks Disabled Reporter

2015 > Events > December 7 > Trump Proposes Banning All Muslims from Entering the United States

2016 > Events > February 8 > Trump Clashes with Pope Francis Over Immigration; Calls Pope Francis "Disgraceful." 

2016 > Events > February 28 > Trump Reluctant to Condemn KKK in Interviews, Saying He Needed to Do More Research

2016 > Events > March 3 > Romney Calls Trump a "Con Artist" in Salt Lake City Speech Designed to Take Down Trump

2016 > Events > March 24 > Trump Insults Heidi Cruz's Looks

2016 > Events > April 27 > Cruz names Fiorina as Running Mate, Despite Trailing Trump in the Primaries

2016 > Events > May 3 > Trump Suggests Cruz's Father Met with Oswald Before JFK Assassination

2016 > Events > May 11 > Trump Refuses to Release Tax Returns

2016 > Events > June 3 > Trump Says, "Look at my African-American Over There!" During Speech. 

2016 > Events > June 9 > Bernie Sanders Refuses to Concede

2016 > Events June 11 > Trumps Suggests Federal Judge in Trump University Lawsuit is Biased Because of Mexican Heritage. 

2016 > Events > June 20 > Trump Fires Campaign Manager

2016 > Events > July 5 > Comey Clears Clinton in FBI Probe; Calls her "Extremely Careless"

2016 > Events > July 20 > Cruz Tells Convention to "Vote Your Conscience," rather than specifically to vote for Trump

2016 > Events > July 22 > Wikileaks Releases DNC Email; DNC Had Actively Undermined the Sanders Campaign

2016 > Events > July 24 > Wasserman Schultz Steps Down as DNC Chair 

2016 > Events > July 27 > Trump Urges Russia to Hack Clinton Emails in Speech

2016 > Events > July 28 > DCCC Reports That Their Computers Have Been Infiltrated 

2016 > Events > August 9 > Trump Suggests Gun Enthusiasts Could Stop Clinton in Speech

2016 > Events > August 19 > Trump Pitches to African-Americans, "What the Hell Do You Have to Lose?"

2016 > Events > August 19 > Trump Loses Second Campaign Manager in Resignation

2016 > Events > August 31 > Trump Travels to Mexico for Meeting with the Mexican President; Nieto Says Mexico Will Not Pay for the Wall

2016 > Events > September 9 > Clinton Calls Half of Trump Supporters "Basket of Deplorables"

2016 > Events > September 9 > Republicans Bothered by Trump's Praise of Putin

2016 > Events > September 11 > An Ill Clinton Stumbles and Swoons at 9-11 Memorial

2016 > Events > October 1 > New York Times Suggests Trump Has Been Avoiding Paying Taxes for Nearly Two Decades

2016 > Events > October 3 > Cast and Crew of "The Apprentice" Say Trump Was Lewd and Sexist

2016 > Events > October 7 > Wikleaks Hacks and Releases Podesta Emails Detailing Clinton's Paid Wall Street Speeches

2016 > Events > October 8 > Trump Caught Making Crude, Sexually Aggressive Comments, Suggesting Sexual Assault is Allowable for Him

2016 > Events > October 8 > Several Prominent Republicans Call on Trump to Drop out

2016 > Events > October 8 > Trump Turns His Apology Into an Attack on Bill Clinton

2016 > Events > October 9 > Trump Holds Press Conference with 3 Women Who Had Previously Accused Bill Clinton of Sexual Assault and a Women Who's Rapist Hillary Clinton Had Represented in Court

2016 > Events > October 12 > BuzzFeed Reports that Trump Barged into a Miss Teen USA Dressing Room

2016 > Events > October 12 > CBS News Shows Footage of Trump Looking at a pre-teen girl and saying, "I am going to be dating her in 10 years." 

2016 > Events > October 14 > A Woman Accuses Trump of Sexually Assaulting Her in the 1990s

2016 > Events > October 19 > Trump Calls Clinton a "Nasty Woman"

2016 > Events > October 22 > A Woman Accuses Trump of Sexually Assaulting Her in 2006. 

2016 > Events > October 25 > ObamaCare Premiums to Go Up an Average of 25 Percent

2016 > Events > October 27 > 2006 Miss Finland Accuses Trump of Having Groped Her Ten Years Ago

2016 > Events > October 28 > FBI Announced New Emails Pertinent to the Earlier FBI Investigation Against Clinton.

2016 > Events > November 4 > Trump's Child-Rape Accuser Drops Lawsuit After Death Threats

2016 > Events > November 5 > Trump Rushed Off the Stage in Reno, NV by Security

This is useful - thanks for this, as I will be updating the events, perhaps for the next update.

A couple points strike me immediately.

1. Many of the events here are internal to a campaign's dynamics. In the 2016 campaign, scripted events are external to a campaign. There are cases where the line is blurred, but many of these are comments Trump made, which would be internal.

2. The WikiLeaks event is really a series of events, as they have been releasing the e-mails in batches. From weekly to (now) daily.

1 hour ago, admin_270 said:

This is useful - thanks for this, as I will be updating the events, perhaps for the next update.

A couple points strike me immediately.

1. Many of the events here are internal to a campaign's dynamics. In the 2016 campaign, scripted events are external to a campaign. There are cases where the line is blurred, but many of these are comments Trump made, which would be internal.

2. The WikiLeaks event is really a series of events, as they have been releasing the e-mails in batches. From weekly to (now) daily.

Yeah, I understand a lot of these internal, but I feel like some of these events are so bizarre, and unique to this election that they may need to be announced in order to give a real feel for this election. I'm not sure how that could be programmed, however. 

2016 > Events > July 29 > Trump Crowd Chants, "Lock Her Up!"; Trump, I'm starting to agree."

2016 > Events > October 17 > Trump Claims the Election Will be Rigged

2016 > Events > October 20 > Trump Pledges to Accept Election Results...If He Wins

2016 > Events > September 7 > Arrest Warren in North Dakota Issued for Jill Stein

2016 > Events > September 8 > Johnson asks, "What Is Aleppo?" 

Wanted to break my, "no posting" rule to share some events I have in my scenario. I didn't read through all of yours (I skimmed most of it) so apologies in advance for any repeated events.

March 15. 2015 - Ted Cruz scares kid with, "World Is On Fire" comment.
July 20. 2015 - Donald Trump Gives out Lindsey Graham's phone number during rally.
Aug. 2nd 2015 - Ted Cruz eats bacon off of a machine gun
Aug. 13. 2015 - Jimmy Carter reveals he has cancer
Aug. 14. 2015 - Ted Cruz pokes fun at Jimmy Carter during the Iowa State Fair the day after he revealed he had cancer
Aug. 14 2015 - Rick Santorum eating ice cream awkardly goes viral
Aug. 14 2015 - Trump helicopter flies over Clinton during Clinton rally at Iowa State Fair
Aug 15 2015 - Nearly 2,500 people turn out for Sander's speech at the Iowa State fair
Aug 15 2015 - Donald Trump gives kids Helicopter rides and says, "I'm Batman" at the Iowa State Fair
Aug 15 2015 - John Kasich eats 3 large pork chops in half an hour at the Iowa State Fair
Aug 16 2015 - The "Rick Perry Corndog" picture goes viral
Aug 17 2015 - Marco Rubio helps flip burgers at the Iowa state fair
Aug 18 2015 - Jeb Bush ruins his diet and eats pork chops at the Iowa state fair
Aug 19 2015 - John Kasich signs picture with mustache at the Iowa state fair
Aug 20 2015 - Christie heckled by Deez Nutz supporter who says, "are you intimidated by deez nuts?"
Aug 21 2015 - Scott Walker speech interrupted by protesters at the Iowa State Fair
Aug 21 2015 - Martin O'Malley rides down slide with family at the Iowa state fair
Aug 22 2015 - Christie harassed by Animal Rights protesters during speech at the Iowa state fair
Aug 22 2015 - Clinton walks through Iowa state fair with large security team
Sep 16 2015 - Jeb Bush admits to smoking weed at 2nd GOP Debate
Oct 7 2015 - Latina Woman at Trump Rally: "Hispanics Love Mr. Trump!"

Oct 13 2015 - Sanders during first debate: "The American people are sick and tired of hearing about her damn emails!"
Oct 13 2015 - Trump tweets insults during first Democratic debate
Nov 14 2015 - Clinton uses 9/11 to justify Wall Street donations during second Democratic debate
Jan 1 2016 - Carly Fiorina panders to Iowans by rooting against her Alma Mater in Football game
Jan 3 2016 - Marco Rubio gets mocked for wearing Zip-Up boots

Jan 13 2016 - Ted Cruz makes the 'New York Values' comment
Jan 14 2016 - Trump roasts Cruz during debate on the 'New York Values' comment
Feb 2 2016 - Jeb Bush tells crowd to clap after New Hampshire speech
Feb 2 2016 - Ted Cruz zodiac killer conspiracy arises
Feb 6 2016 - Eighth GOP is a mess, with Rubio repeating himself, Carson missing his introduction, and the moderators skipping over Kasich
Feb 11 2016 - Trump attacks Cruz's faith

Feb 13 2016 - Cruz breaks out in ridiculous Spanish during Ninth GOP Debate
Mar 3 2016 - Rubio and Trump argue over hand size during debate
Mar 21 2016 - Trump threatens to, "spill the beans" on Heidi Cruz
Mar 22 2016 - Trump campaign tweets image comparing Heidi Cruz and Melania
Mar 24 2016 - Ted Cruz calls Trump a, "sniveling coward" and threatens, "leave Heidi the hell alone"
Mar 27 2016 - Cruz calls looming Trump nomination, "a trainwreck for the GOP"

Apr 25 2016 - Bird lands on Sander's podium during rally - goes viral as the, "Bernie Birdie"
Apr 25 2016 - Cruz calls Trump a "Big Government Liberal"
Apr 28 2016 - Hillary's "woman card" fundraising effort backfires
May 2 2016 - Trump accuses Cruz's father of being linked to the JFK assassination

Sep 11 2016 - Hillary passes out at 9/11 memorial
Sep 12 2016 - Rumors of Hillary impersonator surface
Oct 4 2016 - Bill Weld calls Hillary, "most experienced person running"
Oct 9 2016 - Trump threatens to jail Hillary during debate
Oct 20 2016 - Trump and Clinton break bread during Al Smith dinner
Oct 28 2016 - Mike Pence plane skids off runway - no injuries.

This one isn't as serious as you've all been listing, but I think it'd be a nice comic relief moment

Nov. 3rd 2016 - Old video surfaces of Gary Johnson faking heart attack during debate with Anne Marie Buerkle

Archived