270soft Forum

Possible Paths to Election Victory

Jaster

I've created 6 maps per candidate that I think are definitely possible when looking at a victory for each candidate.

(Remember, I'm not saying any of these will be the outcome. These are just within the realm of possibility in my opinion.)

- TRUMP -

Dead Heat:

http://www.270towin.com/maps/D3m63

Silent Majority Roars:

Failed Latino Turnout:

Michigan Rebellion:

McMullin Can Have Utah:

Battleground Turnaround:

- CLINTON -

Typical Polls:

Decimation:

Super Latino Turnout:

Florida-Shmorida:

Heartstopper:

Inversion Confusion:

Feel free to comment any of your own ideas or critiques on these.

The only possible scenarios you list are:

Dead Heat, Heart Stopper, Typical Polls

So basically, one of your Trump win scenarios and two of your Clinton win scenarios. 

Very interesting to see them all, regardless. 

2 hours ago, vcczar said:

The only possible scenarios you list are:

Dead Heat, Heart Stopper, Typical Polls

So basically, one of your Trump win scenarios and two of your Clinton win scenarios. 

Very interesting to see them all, regardless. 

The Silent majority roars is also very possible,nobody is excited for Clinton,and this is fact,however people are excited for Trump. New voters,and going to a very prestigious college with prestigious professors they all agree,it is very possible. may I also say very liberal professors.

9 hours ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

The Silent majority roars is also very possible,nobody is excited for Clinton,and this is fact,however people are excited for Trump. New voters,and going to a very prestigious college with prestigious professors they all agree,it is very possible. may I also say very liberal professors.

Is this Middle's delusional cousin again? Like your cousin, you're speaking in logical fallacies in an oddly similar way. Look at your statement. You are saying that it is a fact that nobody is excited about Clinton. That is basically a statistical impossibility and it is a logical fallacy that is taught regularly in school. A more apt statement would be, Trump supporters are more excited about Trump than Clinton supporters are about Clinton. You will need statistics to prove this; although, I think that is probably the case. However, I think it is also the case that there are more Clinton supporters than Trump supporters, this can be verified as more likely with statistics. You will have to give me sources that say that prestigious professors are saying that the silent majority scenario is possible.

I've actually heard that Clinton supporters are actually getting more energized now. There are numerous women that are amped up, and some of them are crying because they got to vote for a woman for president. 

From what I've seen in the last day, is that Clinton's minor lead is stabilizing. Her negative momentum has appeared to have slowed to a stop. So much so, that I'm not nearly as worried about Tuesday as I was two days ago. Something else could come out obviously. 

Another thing that hints at the unlikeliness of the Silent Majority map is that the probability of Trump losing the popular vote while winning the electoral college has a very high chance of occurring, if he wins. I'd like to see how he responds to the system being rigged if he wins the EV but loses the PV. 

I now expect Clinton to win in NV, he'll definitely hold PA. I think NH is a true tossup, as is FL and NC. 

9 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Is this Middle's delusional cousin again? Like your cousin, you're speaking in logical fallacies in an oddly similar way. Look at your statement. You are saying that it is a fact that nobody is excited about Clinton. That is basically a statistical impossibility and it is a logical fallacy that is taught regularly in school. A more apt statement would be, Trump supporters are more excited about Trump than Clinton supporters are about Clinton. You will need statistics to prove this; although, I think that is probably the case. However, I think it is also the case that there are more Clinton supporters than Trump supporters, this can be verified as more likely with statistics. You will have to give me sources that say that prestigious professors are saying that the silent majority scenario is possible.

I've actually heard that Clinton supporters are actually getting more energized now. There are numerous women that are amped up, and some of them are crying because they got to vote for a woman for president. 

From what I've seen in the last day, is that Clinton's minor lead is stabilizing. Her negative momentum has appeared to have slowed to a stop. So much so, that I'm not nearly as worried about Tuesday as I was two days ago. Something else could come out obviously. 

Another thing that hints at the unlikeliness of the Silent Majority map is that the probability of Trump losing the popular vote while winning the electoral college has a very high chance of occurring, if he wins. I'd like to see how he responds to the system being rigged if he wins the EV but loses the PV. 

I now expect Clinton to win in NV, he'll definitely hold PA. I think NH is a true tossup, as is FL and NC. 

I mean the "silent majority roar",scenario and no that was actually quite low and insulting,I was just backing up my data. Now as in "the silent majority roars" Im not saying as in NJ,RI or even VA. I think Trumps absolutely best scenario he keeps all of the states in that scenario except those. Every single poll coming out is deep within the error %. Now you may say this is "Radical" or "incompetent" to say but its the truth,Ronald Reagan was behind by 2 on election day.

Archived