270soft Forum

New Candidates Added to Forum Scenario?

vcczar

I may add some new candidates to the forum scenario when I update it. I think @servo75 @Kauai and @VanMav might be nice to add to our list of 16 forum users, if they are interested. 

If any of you three are interested, then let me know, and I'll type something up so you can make your candidate (you don't have to use your real name, and we aren't using our real pictures for our candidates). If you'd like to see what the forum scenario looks like, it's in the download section. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I came here a bit late :).  I'd definitely like to participate, just lmk.

I would like to make a third party candidate so this scenario has one. And I also love running third party to try to get to the debate and win a few electoral votes, though I'm not on the fourm to much and I don't know if I've even posted before, anyways here's my candidate-

Name: Charles Harper

Party:Libertarian
Profession:Silicon Valley Start-up entrepreneur/investor, net worth of 475 million
Political leanings- the standard libertarian platform, except pro-life

Biography-After graduating from Stanford, Charles started a successful biotech Start-up(he had an undergrad in biomedical engineering and an MBA) he also made money off investing, at the age of 29 he wrote a book called"How to fix America" which made him a leader in the libertarian movement, he wrote 3 more books and gathered enough support he decided to seek out the Libertarian party nomination, His fanbase  was big enough that he's opening in the polls around 5-7%, and he has plans to get into the debate.

Name: Dr. Daniel Chen
Party: Libertarian

Profession: college professor
Political leanings:  Mostly Libertarian.  Very left-leaning on social issues (except immigration), and strongly conservative on fiscal matters, center-right on national defense, foreign policy, and immigration.

Dr. Chen is the son of Chinese immigrants who own a small manufacturing business.  He has a strong business background, particularly in computer information systems. He has strong support in the Western U.S. and the Northeast U.S., and may be considered a threat to "steal" votes from Democrats in these regions.
His idols are Ron Paul, John Stossel, Alex Jones. 

60% Libertarian
20% Constitutional Conservative
15% Populist
5% Liberal

Is this enough information??  Dr. Chen looks forward to a spirited primary contest with Mr. Harper.

On 10/14/2016 at 0:59 PM, vcczar said:

I may add some new candidates to the forum scenario when I update it. I think @servo75 @Kauai and @VanMav might be nice to add to our list of 16 forum users, if they are interested. 

If any of you three are interested, then let me know, and I'll type something up so you can make your candidate (you don't have to use your real name, and we aren't using our real pictures for our candidates). If you'd like to see what the forum scenario looks like, it's in the download section. 

what about me?