270soft Forum

Forum Scenario 1.0 is up!!!!!

vcczar

The Forum Scenario is up! It should be enjoyable for everyone, since every candidate has a chance to win; although, some have an advantage. 

I'll fix any bugs or typos, but this scenario is pretty much set, for the most part.

If anyone is unsatisfied with their candidate, then they can edit the scenario for themselves. I'll make a 2020 version at some point, and candidates will have evolved and gained better or more experience. 

http://campaigns.270soft.com/2016/10/02/270soft-forum-users-scenario/

Just now, vcczar said:

The Forum Scenario is up! It should be enjoyable for everyone, since every candidate has a chance to win; although, some have an advantage. 

I'll fix any bugs or typos, but this scenario is pretty much set, for the most part.

If anyone is unsatisfied with their candidate, then they can edit the scenario for themselves. I'll make a 2020 version at some point, and candidates will have evolved and gained better or more experience. 

http://campaigns.270soft.com/2016/10/02/270soft-forum-users-scenario/

Ye, awesome scenario. Can't wait to try it out!

If people can post their playthroughs, I'd like to see what happens when you all play the game. @victor1313, you got lucky. Your candidate is very strong. But, because of this, everyone in your party attacks you, so they can win. 

@Jonathan Kudelka

You'll notice that your candidate starts out with more money than everyone else, since you're a wealthy CEO. 

11 minutes ago, vcczar said:

If people can post their playthroughs, I'd like to see what happens when you all play the game. @victor1313, you got lucky. Your candidate is very strong. But, because of this, everyone in your party attacks you, so they can win. 

@Jonathan Kudelka

You'll notice that your candidate starts out with more money than everyone else, since you're a wealthy CEO. 

very good for this probable i dont win in simulation modes but rest are great chance

Awesome, thanks! Will try later when I'm back home. :) 

Ramsey barely won the Democratic Nomination. Washington, DC put him over the top.

Meanwhile, Ackermann was in second place with votes, but it turned out to be a brokered convention, and Ackermann won the nomination.

Ackermann went on to tie in the first debate, then significantly loose the rest. After the nomination, the race was essentially tied with Ackermann slightly in the lead. Near the end of October, Ackermann began to fall in the polls.

Ramsey won the popular vote by 53.5/46.5, or by 7%. And he won the electoral college with a whooping 368 electoral votes.

http://prntscr.com/cpjmqe