270soft Forum

Update on Forum Scenario (10/1)

vcczar

Hey everyone, 

Here's an update. I just need to finish the events, and then double check everything. I'll then do an official play through and post that before uploading the scenario. I'm hoping to be done tomorrow, but it may be Thursday or Friday when I post it, if I cannot post it tomorrow. Nevertheless, it's almost ready. 

@admin_270

The problem I'm having with the events is that they all occur on the start date. They're set to start 9/1/2015 and to end 11/1/2016 with a 50% chance that they will happen one time. I assumed that means they may occur any date in that range, but they all go off at 9/1? Am I doing something wrong? I guess I could just spread the dates around. 

4 minutes ago, vcczar said:

@admin_270

The problem I'm having with the events is that they all occur on the start date. They're set to start 9/1/2015 and to end 11/1/2016 with a 50% chance that they will happen one time. I assumed that means they may occur any date in that range, but they all go off at 9/1? Am I doing something wrong? I guess I could just spread the dates around.

Funny thing is, because most of my scenarios have been historical, and my few fictional scenarios never ended up having events, I've never been in a position of assigning all (or even most) events in the same range of days, as historical events, or even possible events, already have dates that firmly suggest themselves. I hadn't even considered the game not working due to such an issue, to be honest.