270soft Forum

1788-1956 Historical Scenarios Update

I plan on updating all of these (helping JViking update his 1824 scenario, too, if he wants me to) once @admin_270 releases the favorability update, whenever that might be. 

I'm also going to fix any errors that have been found in these scenarios. 

29 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I plan on updating all of these (helping JViking update his 1824 scenario, too, if he wants me to) once @admin_270 releases the favorability update, whenever that might be.

I'm also going to fix any errors that have been found in these scenarios.

I'll get the rest of those period flags to you as soon as I can.

One big issue in 1908 is that the general election shows the Dems winning just about every state and the Republicans cannot win, starting with half the percentage of the Dems. 

If you start in the primaries, the Republicans have their historical advantage, but in you start in the general election the Democrats are insanely overwhelmingly in the lead.

@SiorafasNaCillini

Thanks. Yeah, that was a proofreading error on my part. When I made these scenarios, I was pretty much cranking out one a week, just so people (including myself) had some historical scenarios to play. So they're all rough drafts versions in some degree at the moment. 

18 hours ago, jvikings1 said:

What is it?

There's actually a different flag for Louisiana than the simple coat-of-arms I sent you. It seems they had a stylized variant of their modern flag right from becoming a US state in 1812 until they seceded in 1860 (when they changed their flag to their Confederate state flag). However, I can't remember your email address, because my ancient antiquity of a Netscape email account keeps email addresses I've sent mail to, but makes no notes of who they all are, so, while I'm sure I still have that address, I can't remember which one it is. If it's alright with him, could @vcczar email you that flag?

10 minutes ago, Patine said:

There's actually a different flag for Louisiana than the simple coat-of-arms I sent you. It seems they had a stylized variant of their modern flag right from becoming a US state in 1812 until they seceded in 1860 (when they changed their flag to their Confederate state flag). However, I can't remember your email address, because my ancient antiquity of a Netscape email account keeps email addresses I've sent mail to, but makes no notes of who they all are, so, while I'm sure I still have that address, I can't remember which one it is. If it's alright with him, could @vcczar email you that flag?

@vcczar could or I could pm you my email address.