270soft Forum

Trump vs Clinton GE prediction V5

V5:http://www.270towin.com/maps/xoKEL

v4 and all other previous predicitions here:

Looks pretty good. :)

Well, as I see it, regardless of which one of them wins, barring death, impeachment, or resignation, it's going to be a grim next four years for the US Presidency and all it affects. Then again, even with death, impeachment, or resignation, I don't really have much faith in Kaine or Pence either. :(

Just now, Jonathan Kudelka said:

That is the same exact one as mine...

sorry let me fix it, i linked incorrectly.:(

3 hours ago, Patine said:

Well, as I see it, regardless of which one of them wins, barring death, impeachment, or resignation, it's going to be a grim next four years for the US Presidency and all it affects. Then again, even with death, impeachment, or resignation, I don't really have much faith in Kaine or Pence either. :(

Agreed! :(

I also agree. I can't wrap my head around 2 of the most unpopular candidates in history running in the same election. I get the feeling that no matter who wins the losers will call the result invalid anyway on the grounds that the other party committed fraud or their candidate was born elsewhere. That's what's after happening with every single presidential election this century so far. 

11 minutes ago, SiorafasNaCillini said:

I get the feeling that no matter who wins the losers will call the result invalid anyway on the grounds that the other party committed fraud or their candidate was born elsewhere. That's what's after happening with every single presidential election this century so far. 

2004 and 2012?

Sorry about that guys accidently copied my v4 link updated the link

That's what I hope for. I believe if Trump really accomplishes a very favorable end to his campaign and Clinton will tumble down further it could happen actually.

270towin.PNG

3 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

@Conservative Elector 2 , while improbable, I think a solid debate will give Trump that kind of map. Except NY will be dark blue.

Trump family them self said they will turn NY red,and I know the most liberal of people who voted dem there whole lives who live in NYC voting for Trump

Just now, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Trump family them self said they will turn NY red,and I know the most liberal of people who voted dem there whole lives who live in NYC voting for Trump

I really think that this is hyperbole and distracts from the real states he can actually win, not waste all his time and lose in a landslide like he inevitably will, I think the ENTIRE Midwest (Barring IL of course) is in play if he holds his cards right.

Just now, Reagan04 said:

I really think that this is hyperbole and distracts from the real states he can actually win, not waste all his time and lose in a landslide like he inevitably will, I think the ENTIRE Midwest (Barring IL of course) is in play if he holds his cards right.

We will never know until November I think this is one of the most unpredictable elections in history. We shall see :) 

On 9/14/2016 at 2:51 PM, Patine said:

Yeah, I'm with you there. Not sure I can hold my nose hard enough to vote for either of them. I voted for Sanders in PA, and I'll probably throw my vote away with Vermin Supreme in the general election, casting actual votes on the downballots.

Can't trust either of 'em as far as I can throw them. This election's fun to follow, at least, but man is it probably gonna suck either way.

6 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

@Conservative Elector 2 , while improbable, I think a solid debate will give Trump that kind of map. Except NY will be dark blue.

:D Yeah, I turned NY not dark blue, because it's Trump's home state. That was my intention.

On 9/14/2016 at 2:51 PM, Patine said:

Amen to that

So much hyperbole. As we've seen time and time again, Trump will open his big mouth and people who may actually have fun with pretending to be neutral or vote third party will sober up on election day and vote against the demagogue. I think there's enough misguided angry people to make it a close race, but Hillary will pull it off hands down.

http://www.270towin.com/maps/kv98Z

See you all on Nov 8th, prepare your baskets!

Just now, Reagan04 said:

Hillary will be dead by then.

Right. The Secretary of State who traveled to more countries than any other Secretary of State, ever. Have fun with those conspiracy theories, oh, and get ready to start saying MADAME President! :D

Just now, Kauai said:

Right. The Secretary of State who traveled to more countries than any other Secretary of State, ever. Have fun with those conspiracy theories, oh, and get ready to start saying MADAME President! :D

Image result for nah hillary

• 3 weeks later...