270soft Forum

Poland - 2015 Presidential

If you don't succeed you can send me the file via email and I'll post it for you. :) Just pm me, if you need any assistance.

• 7 months later...

I hope i am not making any kinda trouble with this one or fuss.

- i noticed that there are two provinces called OPO. Just a cosmetic thing.

- When you click on details about "Donald Tusk" under the endorsers tab, it says "Heinz Fischer is the Former Minister of Poland."

would be awesome if it was refined in a newer update if you for some reason changes it anyways. Thanks for your time anyway!

2 hours ago, koneke said:

I hope i am not making any kinda trouble with this one or fuss.

- i noticed that there are two provinces called OPO. Just a cosmetic thing.

- When you click on details about "Donald Tusk" under the endorsers tab, it says "Heinz Fischer is the Former Minister of Poland."

would be awesome if it was refined in a newer update if you for some reason changes it anyways. Thanks for your time anyway!

i will update poland for popular vote and others updates i work in others countrys scenarios and update poland soon

15 hours ago, victor1313 said:

i will update poland for popular vote and others updates i work in others countrys scenarios and update poland soon

Can you change it from majority voting in districts to popular vote?

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, victor1313 said:

I will Update Poland and Soon Post Netherlands 2018 and Hungary 2014

http://campaigns.270soft.com/2016/08/31/poland-2015-presidential-election/

Netherlands? By K4E? Otherwise, I can't understand? Also, the Hungarian President (like the Austrian President) has very little real power, and I'm not certain the office is even directly elected there.

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

Netherlands? By K4E? Otherwise, I can't understand? Also, the Hungarian President (like the Austrian President) has very little real power, and I'm not certain the office is even directly elected there.

He's probably using the work-around that I worked out,

1 minute ago, victor1313 said:

Hungary are Primer Minister election have parlament elections in same year too

But the Hungarian Parliament uses the MMP, not the FPTP, system. Like the recent Spanish scenario (or like a Netherlands scenario), it needs something like K4E or the results will be HORRIBLY distorted to the effect of practically ruining the impact of playing the scenario.

Just now, republicaninnyc said:

He's probably using the work-around that I worked out,

I believe that that will end up with just as horrible a distortion effect. Especially as MMP is not pure PR like Israel or post-Apartheid South Africa either, it's a mix of constituency seats and list seats by regional polling, a mix utterly unachievable, or even close, by either PMI as it stands or the PI hackjob you're proposing.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I'm clinging to K4E myself. I believe it's still for sale on this site for a song nowadays, is fact.

can you please send me a link and check the price if so,I'll probably get it.