Jump to content
270soft Forum

Poll: Voting preferences 2016


Conservative Elector 2
 Share

What are currently your voting preferences for the 2016 election?  

19 members have voted

  1. 1. What are currently your voting preferences for the 2016 election?

    • Trump over Clinton
    • Trump over Johnson
    • Trump over Stein
    • Trump over Castle
    • Clinton over Trump
    • Clinton over Johnson
    • Clinton over Stein
    • Clinton over Castle
    • Johnson over Trump
    • Johnson over Clinton
    • Johnson over Stein
    • Johnson over Castle
    • Stein over Trump
    • Stein over Clinton
    • Stein over Johnson
    • Stein over Castle
    • Castle over Trump
    • Castle over Clinton
    • Castle over Johnson
    • Castle over Stein


Recommended Posts

I thought I create another poll about your voting preferences at this time. Just think about who would you more likely choose in a two-way race or run-off election.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry @Reagan04, don't like Castle.

1. Trump - Not my first choice by a long shot, but we still need him for two Supreme Court, we need to up our defense budget, repeal Obamacare, and many more.
2. Johnson - Slightly better than Clinton, but says the wrong things when I start to like him. He's cool though, he smokes weed, climbs mountains, and rides bikes.
3. Clinton - Professional and experienced, but Crooked and dishonest. If it were Martin O'Malley or Jim Webb in her place, I would vote Democrat. Yes, O'Malley is strict on guns, but in our society, and with a Republican Senate and Congress, gun control won't pass.
4. Castle - Not a fan of him at all. I liked Copeland better. Castle doesn't have a lick of sense to him, and he has no chance of winning.
5. Stein - Terrible for our economy. Far too worried on the myth of global warming than actual threats to our society like terrorism, illegal immigration, and other actual problems.

I even made my own poll, I did a poll in various Facebook groups, and this is what I got:

votingpreference.jpg

 

MyPoll August 15 (2).jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

womp womp womp... If it means anything, Castle is mah 4th favorite choice.

1)Castle

2)Johnson

3) Drumpf and Clinton

4)Stein

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I don't like Castle. A Theocracy is bad. I'm super devoted to the Lutheran religion, but that doesn't mean I want religion dictating how the Fed should act.

He doesn't want a theocracy, give a link to a source or video proving that and I'll drop my support and thank you profusely for educating me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

He doesn't want a theocracy, give a link to a source or video proving that and I'll drop my support and thank you profusely for educating me.

 

If I remember correctly, he said on his website that he wanted to restore the United States to a theocratic limited Constitutional Republic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

If I remember correctly, he said on his website that he wanted to restore the United States to a theocratic limited Constitutional Republic.

can you provide a link so I can check it out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For me: Clinton > Stein > Johnson > Trump > Castle

I'm more in line with Stein's platform, but I know it can't win. I go with the rational choice of Clinton. I usually really dislike Libertarians, but Johnson/Weld have compromised their views enough to be acceptable over Trump, who I think is personally more dangerous than his own platform. Castle is a moron and even more insignificant than Stein. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, vcczar said:

For me: Clinton > Stein > Johnson > Trump > Castle

I'm more in line with Stein's platform, but I know it can't win. I go with the rational choice of Clinton. I usually really dislike Libertarians, but Johnson/Weld have compromised their views enough to be acceptable over Trump, who I think is personally more dangerous than his own platform. Castle is a moron and even more insignificant than Stein. 

 
 

 

i agree he's insignificant but, pending further investigation, he is the only one I can support conscientiously.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Sorry @Reagan04, don't like Castle.

1. Trump - Not my first choice by a long shot, but we still need him for two Supreme Court, we need to up our defense budget, repeal Obamacare, and many more.
2. Johnson - Slightly better than Clinton, but says the wrong things when I start to like him. He's cool though, he smokes weed, climbs mountains, and rides bikes.
3. Clinton - Professional and experienced, but Crooked and dishonest. If it were Martin O'Malley or Jim Webb in her place, I would vote Democrat. Yes, O'Malley is strict on guns, but in our society, and with a Republican Senate and Congress, gun control won't pass.

 

 

1. The Supreme Court is the main argument for me besides the Republican Party to support Trump in this election.

2. Johnson seems cool, but I'm not fully in line with his policies.

3. Jim Webb was the best Democrat this year. Sadly he dropped out that early.. 

 

My view: Trump > Castle > Johnson > Clinton > Stein

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump>Johnson>Clinton>Stein

I do not know enough about Castle to put him in my ranks.  The only reason why I and many others want Trump to win is because of the Supreme Court. If that were not an issue, then, Trump would lose many voters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will be voting for Gary Johnson....IMHO, both Clinton AND Trump suck.  :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...