270soft Forum

Who makes the best scenarios?

I think it would be sacrilige not to mention Simon... He's probably more notable for lending a hand than he is for his scenarios (since, TMK, he builds using PM Forever), but both his assistance and his scenarios are always excellent, IMO.

I'm afraid I don't pay that much attention to who has made the scenario, so it'd be hard for me to say :-/ I do like those that have the feel of being thorough, whereas there are some with many spelling mistakes and an overall 'unprofessional' feel to them.

I still hope to make my own scenario (Denmark - 2005), but it seems even you lot, the experts, are at loss to explain why my map doesn't work :(

crazy tom's are the most ambitious and imagintive, HRC's give the most options, I like mine for historical ones (Kieron's seems hurried sometimes, but fun), ricky, adam's and Dave H's are also very good, gabe's (demsfor) are also fine. it's a tough call - there are more, but I've gone through so many its hard to remember whose was whose. Anyone who created their own maps is champion!

just have to say, we've kicked some butt w/ these - they've made the game really. Anthony should kick us all back some of the profits :lol:

Thanks. I like the historical ones too but most of those were taken already when I started doing this so I was forced to use my imagination for a lot of them. Anyway, I plan along with another scenario-maker whose name I will not reveal unless he wants to step forward, of making a series of "what if" historical scenarios that hopefully will be somewhat entertaining!