270soft Forum

What Would be Your Platform If You Ran for President

4 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

I get that I'm not a very good compromiser with Liberals<_< I want to reduce both to spur both Real Estate Investment (LORD knows we need it) and reduced Sales to create consumerism which without you can't have an economy!

Also, I believe I'm too far to the right as well to win any public elections. (I want to join the Army, and use the 9/11 G.I. bill to get a political science degree, run for state senator, and work my way up to federal senator.)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Also, I believe I'm too far to the right as well to win any public elections. (I want to join the Army, and use the 9/11 G.I. bill to get a political science degree, run for state senator, and work my way up to federal senator.)

Yeah Congress would be nice I'd love to be President but I'm waaaaaaaay too far right socially

4 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Yeah Congress would be nice I'd love to be President but I'm waaaaaaaay too far right socially

I need to move to Arkansas or something. I could make myself moderate when campaigning, but then when elected, run my beliefs. Might not be good for re-election, but it'll be good for short-term and long term, I hope.

26 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I need to move to Arkansas or something. I could make myself moderate when campaigning, but then when elected, run my beliefs. Might not be good for re-election, but it'll be good for short-term and long term, I hope.

Yeah I've always planned moving to texas or Alabama

3 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Texas would be nice, Tennessee and Arkansas where it's at tho.

Currently living in Tennessee, can confirm Republican extremists are everywhere, there's a Trump sign just about every other street where I live. 

Just now, CalebsParadox said:

Currently living in Tennessee, can confirm Republican extremists are everywhere, there's a Trump sign just about every other street where I live. 

Moving to Tennessee confirmed.

Just now, CalebsParadox said:

Ive always said that if Trump is a partisan extremist, hes a left-winger

2 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Ive always said that if Trump is a partisan extremist, hes a left-winger

Wouldn't say that. Alls I know is Trump not fulfilling his campaign promises is still a HELL of a lot better than Hillary fulfilling hers!

Wouldn't say that. Alls I know is Drumpf not fulfilling his campaign promises is still a HELL of a lot better than Hillary fulfilling hers!

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/02/04/nh-democratic-town-hall-hillary-clinton-obamacare-political-revolution-13.cnn vs. 

Take your Pick

Just now, Reagan04 said:

I'd rather take Trump (or Drumpf, you rebel)

I'd rather take Drumpf (or Drumpf, you rebel)

I keep forgetting and you should watch the videos

Is it impossible for you to say, "Trump?"

Lol. I remember you making a post about saying an app changed all instances of Trump to Drumpf, what app is that? I want to see it.

3 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

I keep forgetting and you should watch the videos

And I've seen the videos before. Still better than what Clinton or God forbid Sanders proclaims.

2 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Lol. I remember you making a post about saying an app changed all instances of Drumpf to Drumpf, what app is that? I want to see it.

http://www.donaldjdrumpf.com/

Yeah, that's a pretty neat extension. Did you like Austin Petersen? Figured you would.

No not at alllll. He may have my heart with Gun rights and laissez-faire but his Marijuana, gayism, war on drugs, foreign policy, and abortion positions are apauling.

Just now, Reagan04 said:

No not at alllll. He may have my heart with Gun rights and laissez-faire but his Marijuana, gayism, war on drugs, foreign policy, and abortion positions are apauling.

He's the only pro-life Libertarian. I liked him for that. He was also pro religious liberty, which, in turn, was kinda anti "gayism"

He's the only pro-life Libertarian. I liked him for that. He was also pro religious liberty, which, in turn, was kinda anti "gayism"

Holy crap. I made a forum account yesterday, and I'm almost rank 5.

He was pro gay marriage and then there was this, one of my favorite clips from a debate...

Holy crap. I made a forum account yesterday, and I'm almost rank 5.

I know right