270soft Forum

I'm not entirely certain about PI, as I haven't created a finished product in terms of a scenario with it, though, in P4E2008, you chose and created a list of veeps for each party (though with more rudimentary stats, no personal platform, and no portrait), being able to restrict certain ones on that list to specific primary candidates in said party, and you could negotiate with extant primaries candidates (both in your party and outside of it) with PIP's and other tactics. I'm not really sure how it's done in the PI scenario editor, as I haven't yet gotten that with a PI scenario.

6 minutes ago, Patine said:

I'm not entirely certain about PI, as I haven't created a finished product in terms of a scenario with it, though, in P4E2008, you chose and created a list of veeps for each party (though with more rudimentary stats, no personal platform, and no portrait), being able to restrict certain ones on that list to specific primary candidates in said party, and you could negotiate with extant primaries candidates (both in your party and outside of it) with PIP's and other tactics. I'm not really sure how it's done in the PI scenario editor, as I haven't yet gotten that with a PI scenario.

That's pretty much how PI works though I didnt know you could edit the VPs of each campaign as well. I will see if I can add some Repubs to the Dems list and go from there.