270soft Forum

Why won't they update the Canada scenario?

The Canada - 2004 scenario is so horribly unrealistic that I just can't play it.

Ontario and most of the West is good and kudos to them on that, same with the Atlantic.

However, Quebec and BC are INSANELY terrible and totally ruin the game for me nowadays.

When you start the Liberals out with maybe 9-14 seats in Quebec, it's impossible for them to do anywhere near as well as they did in real life without a sustained focus on Quebec and thus ignoring Ontario, as Duceppe can stay in Quebec the entire game.

And the problem with BC is obvious - THE LIBERALS ARE LEADING. THE LIBERLAS DO NOT LEAD IN BRITISH COLUMBIA.

I've changed the electorate trends file but it does no good. I can't play this anymore.

the Liberals were projected to WIN british columbia at alot of points along the election. Also, there are some, about 12, seats in Quebec that the Liberals could win even if they told all the voters there to go put a hockey stick where it does not belong.