270soft Forum

Mass election project 1960-1996

I will be completing all the elections (Hopefully with some help :) ) that have not been completed or attempted yet i will put a © when completed (WIP) Will be projects i am working on currently

-1960 (WIP)

I will be making these as realistic as possible with actual polling and every candidate that put there hat in the ring enjoy! :) i would appreciate some help with these as it would go much faster! :)

At first you meant elections for the state of Mass, and I got excited to see if I can run as Ted Kennedy. Haha

But I'll help you with 1964, since it is arguably the best to use the events mechanic-think Nelson Rockefeller divorcing his wife for a much younger woman *Gasp* and having a child with her *Double gasp!*

I will attempt to make a 1976 scenarios that i can let you use.

Okay sounds good :)

At first you meant elections for the state of Mass, and I got excited to see if I can run as Ted Kennedy. Haha

But I'll help you with 1964, since it is arguably the best to use the events mechanic-think Nelson Rockefeller divorcing his wife for a much younger woman *Gasp* and having a child with her *Double gasp!*

Good idea ill do a mass. election down the road PM me and will get started gathering info id like to start tomorrow :)

I'm glad you're finishing these, since I haven't time to do it as I had hoped, after having made 1788-1956. I can help give you feedback though.

I'm glad you're finishing these, since I haven't time to do it as I had hoped, after having made 1788-1956. I can help give you feedback though.

Id appreciate it im going to do these thoroughly and accurately ill do 1-2 versions of betas then full releases :)

• 4 months later...

I can only work on these on Saturdays till november but my priorities right now are 

88 then 92 then 96

I'll look at all of them when you think they are basically finished to see if there are any last moment suggestions I can make. I haven't the time to take a more active roll in this. 

It's official im starting with 1960! I'm off of work for 2 weeks cause of leg surgery (Broke it) so I may be able to finish 60-80 atleast! Hopefully! I do need help on one thing though. Events and canidate images.

Speaking of elections and 1960 onwards I'm working on House elections for 1960-2010 in Congress Infinity (so far there's only 2 user scenarios submitted, man that's low). I might do Senate as well. 

1 hour ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

It's official im starting with 1960! I'm off of work for 2 weeks cause of leg surgery (Broke it) so I may be able to finish 60-80 atleast! Hopefully! I do need help on one thing though. Events and canidate images.

I hope your leg feels better.