270soft Forum

Austria - 2004, 2010 and 2016

As I said it's on my to-do-list :) However, I can't promise anything now.

2 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

As I said it's on my to-do-list :) However, I can't promise anything now.

I have a question. How many major parties are their in Austria? Major as in chance of being the majority party.

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

I have a question. How many major parties are their in Austria? Major as in chance of being the majority party.

Hmm considering the chance of winning a majority I would say only three. Austrian People's Party, Freedom Party of Austria, Social Democratic Party of Austria.

There are only three other minor parties currently represented in the National Council. The Greens, Neos - The New Austria, Team Stronach. 

2 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@Conservative Elector 2 I'd be willing to help you with the austrian scenarios.

That would be great since I have some college and other stuff to do. :) 

42 minutes ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

Hmm considering the chance of winning a majority I would say only three. Austrian People's Party, Freedom Party of Austria, Social Democratic Party of Austria.

There are only three other minor parties currently represented in the National Council. The Greens, Neos - The New Austria, Team Stronach. 

What are the primary differences between those three major parties with a chance of winning?

4 minutes ago, vcczar said:

What are the primary differences between those three major parties with a chance of winning?

The Freedom Party is the Eurosceptic party.  The People's Party is the center-right party.  The Social Democrats are the center-left party.