270soft Forum

Need help to create a map

First of all, if you have the game, I believe elections from the Fourth or Fifth Republics would be far better represented (not perfectly, mind) by the Chancellor Forever engine, as opposed to any version of the Prime Minister Forever engine (if you're doing a historical Third Republic - or earlier - scenario, disregard that advice, and it may well be very interesting). I have three separate maps of France, all divided into the unofficial regions, not the official departments, though. I believe they all unite Basse Normandie and Haute Normandie into one region, and one of the three melds Paris into the Ille-de-France region, but the other two have it as a separate region. One has no overseas regions, one has all of them, and one only has some of them. Any preferences?

Thanks, I'd love a copy of the one that has only some oversees regions. I'll message you my email and I hope you can send them over! I also wanted to know how I actually create the mode. I tried with a Scottish Independence mode, but it doesn't work. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Borntoru