270soft Forum

There is virtually no manual for President Infinity. The help files are inadequate. I don't understand all the graphs and mechanics of the game. The platform of candidates is a prime example.

Is there a more comprehensive help files or manual from previous versions of the game? We are not all veterans!

cheers

You'll get the hang of it as you go along. Long story short negative ads are the most powerful thing in the game by far. I liked to run 4 at the same time with a week to go and then I'd usually win by a landslide.

@Libera,

Thank you for this feedback - expanding the help documentation is on the list of things to do.

The reason they aren't fleshed out is that the game features are being modified. Just recently, 7 days per turn was added, for example.

There is a significant amount of in game help (hover your mouse cursor over a button or icon, and often there will be information about it).

I can also answer specific questions, and then add those to the help documentation.

@Libera,

I can also answer specific questions, and then add those to the help documentation.

I'm trying to figure out all the symbols on the platform screen of the leaning of candidates compared to the state.

I remember in past versions there was explaination of this screen which has not changed.

@Libera,

On the Platform Screen, the white vertical bar represents the regional center.

The gray vertical bar represents the party's regional center (if applicable - this matters for the primaries).

The chevron (thing that looks like an arrow pointing upwards) is your position.

I have added this to the Help File.