270soft Forum

Gubernatorial Elections?

Admittedly, people did go out more on a limb in terms of imaginative scenario concepts in the P4E+P days - gubernatorial, state senatorial, city mayoral, Confederate, foreign countries, fictitious and fantastic countries, all manners of 'what-if-such-and-such-had got elected-the-previous-election-how-would-that-impact-this-one' scenarios, and even some more off-the-wall ones. But, though there's been some very high quality scenarios for the new engine, I won't deny, it's been almost exclusively historical, modern, and limited extrapalatorial future (no further than 2020) scenarios for strictly the federal US and two Congressional District scenarios. Having not yet attempted to create a scenario with the new engine, myself (I'm currently trying to finish a Chancellor Forever 2009 scenario for West Germany 1949 at this point), I don't know whether or not it's inbuilt limits in the engine and it's scenario editor that's let to led such orthodoxy of subject matter, or the preferences of the current scenario makers.

• 2 weeks later...

how do we make the map is it difficult? and could anyone just switch the map maker file to infinity?

There will be a map editor soon.

I'd definitely enjoy playing gubernatorial elections. I might do some by myself, thought on Arkansas at first, but we'll see. :)

There will be a map editor soon.

I'd definitely enjoy playing gubernatorial elections. I might do some by myself, thought on Arkansas at first, but we'll see. :)

Did you use the map editor in 2008? How did it work would u import a picture or draw it out or what :)?

Sorry, unfortunately I haven't used it and don't know how it worked. But that would be interesting, indeed. :)