270soft Forum

Prime Minister Infinity FEEDBACK

Yes, thanks for this - it's on the list of things to do.

On the barnstorming/rallying menu, would it be possible to order the constituencies alphabetically or by seats targeted? I'm finding that it takes a while to scroll through and find the seats that I want to barnstorm/rally.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PMI UK, for scenarios can you go back to 1992? And PMI CA, can you go to 1984? This would be fun and great

Let's not overload him. :P

I would be content with just 2010 for PMI UK, though, of course, more would be great as well (the 2011 campaign for PMI CA was great, by the way!).

One thing to consider: perhaps the goal for the Liberals should be set a little lower than for the NDP and the Conservatives, given where they start off in the polls and their relatively meager financial resources. I played as the Liberals on Hard-level difficulty and managed to win some pretty close races but still only got about 90 seats, and I honestly can't even fathom how I could have gotten to 170. It seems fairly unlikely that anybody is going to win a majority in the RL election, much less the party starting off in a distant third place.

Hi, I'm not sure if I can find a definite answer anywhere else, so I'll ask here. Is there a consistent period of time in between updates for PM Canada 2015? Or are they released occasionally with no specific pattern.

We have another thread for PMI Canada, but I think updates are released on a "when they're done" basis (like with all 270soft products).

The game was advertised as having scenarios dating back to 1997, so I imagine we will get all of them at some point, whenever that is.

It seems like the hayday of scenario making has passed somewhat, especially compared to the large community of scenario makers that there was for President Forever 2008. There would be something fun about playing in the 40s trying to defeat a Mackenzie King Government.

• 3 weeks later...

One thing to consider: perhaps the goal for the Liberals should be set a little lower than for the NDP and the Conservatives, given where they start off in the polls and their relatively meager financial resources. I played as the Liberals on Hard-level difficulty and managed to win some pretty close races but still only got about 90 seats, and I honestly can't even fathom how I could have gotten to 170. It seems fairly unlikely that anybody is going to win a majority in the RL election, much less the party starting off in a distant third place.

To quote Jeff Greenfield:

"Oh, waiter? One order of crow, please."

• 2 months later...

@Vega,

I first noticed this on Windows 10. Since PMI - U.K. hasn't been updated in a while, the update fixing this in the Infinity game engine hasn't been applied yet to it. So, it should be fixed with the next PMI - U.K. update, and has already been fixed in PMI - Canada and PI.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I shouldn't be bothering people with a question like this, but there is something I want to clarify just to make sure. I was playing around with the campaign editor, and I know that regions can't be removed in the current version. Does that mean that any scenario created for the time being has to have 19 regions? I was aiming for just 8 regions, can they be removed manually? I tried that but just kept messing things up. Like I said, I'm just playing around so it's not a big deal. Just figured I ask rather than keep trying to do something that may not even be possible. Thanks.

I guess I should have mentioned that I have the Canadian game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...