270soft Forum

negative post

alright i know i have made negative post but over these last few days lets really look at the facts

1) i made a topic called roger which people thought was "offensive" but before that 2 similar topics called "Is vegeta gone forever?" and "is criegl gone forever" were made yet nobody complained.

2) i suggested an idea of a recount. yes this suggestion had already been made but since it's been months since this suggest was brought up i decided to bring it back it back up but yet again people had a problem. even more important isn't it ironic this is the only time somebody ever decided they had a problem with a suggest even though the same ideas have been suggested several times.

3) the middle east scenario. now this is a fantasy scenario but now people complain that it's "too unrealistic" and impossible eventhough much more farfetched scenarios have been proposed and made.

You said that posts you've made have been called Negative, and Offensive.

I said, Well, I only called one offensive, and just about everyone agreed. I found it interesting how you left out that one, and inlcuded ones that maybe only one or two called offensive.

You then proceeded to say, how It's interesting that you didn't mention my name. I took that to mean you're saying "I didn't mention you, I don't want your opinion"

I don't really care if you don't like being called negative. It's a nasty thing to do to ask about how good a moderator is, or about the Update after a long topic was recently closed after that got heated. What was gained by either topic? What did you want to come from it?

I said, Well, I only called one offensive, and just about everyone agreed.

please tell me who was it that questioned the recount post?

I took that to mean you're saying "I didn't mention you, I don't want your opinion"

thats not what i meant at all and like i said the point of the post is free speech

It's a nasty thing to do to ask about how good a moderator is, or about the Update after a long topic was recently closed after that got heated.

1) the point of the matt post was too find out if anybody had a problem with matts moderating

2) the update post was too see if there was a general consensus on when people thought the update would be done (especially since there were some who thought it would never be done)

maybe not the greatest reasons but dumber topics have been made

The words Offensive, or Negative were not use once by me in respect to your topic about a recount feature.

It's nice to see you believe in free speech so much, except when people disagree or don't want the board polluted with pointless crap posts.

don't want the board polluted with pointless crap posts.

people have the right to make pointless posts, if you don't like it that's nice but people should be able to say what they want.

SSVegeta123243, how about being logical and reasonable and not post irrelevant threads in the President Forever General Discussions Forum?

Also, please be mature and considerate and not create whole threads concerning yourself. Do not flaunt your feelings here.

Brilliant vegeta, you've just made a negative topic about why you are not too negative. :D

Really, this is pathetic vegeta. That's what children say: "He did it, so I have the right to do it too!"

And yes, this is a negative post of me too.