270soft Forum

I'm creating a 2015 scenario.

Hi all for anyone who is interested I've started creating a 2015 scenario. It's taking some time but I'm over 50 percent complete. Can someone share a link to upload it please don't comment negatively on the scenario as my first real attempt.

Background:

So basically I'm using the 2010 data. I'm changing the main candidates to official runners tories, lib, labour, green, ukip. I've gone through all the regions and given ukip a massive boost. I aim is they are not winning the election but certainly stand a chance with good campaigning. I've also changed a few issues. To suit current affairs.

My ultimate goal is to upload this for others and others to add where they feel necessary and re up load. As I know I will miss something out. As I say before please no negative messages. It's a work in progress. It's won't be perfect just am up to date version on party's and regions. I'll try and get it uploaded this week.

Question. I notice you didn't list them, but are you including the BNP, SNP, Plaid Cymru, and the NI Parties? All of them except the BNP have seats already and will likely still have seats after the election, and I'm told the BNP can win a seat or two in the 2005 and 2010 scenarios under a very skilled player, so including them may be worthwhile, too.

Patine yes all government will be in. What I ment was I'm only changing the main government main candidates for example changing brown to milliband. I wont be going into to much detail with the lower bodies. Please be aware alls I am doing is updating what I no and changing all the regions popularity to give ukip a boost and a decrease in lib dem and slight decrease in tories and labour.

• 2 weeks later...

I won't be making a 2015 scenario until the game comes out but in the meantime I do have every general election since the war ready apart from the ridings, I'll do them when the game comes out.