270soft Forum

2014 Congress Forever; American Map, British System (Upcoming Scenarios That I will Be Making)

What Scenario Would You Like To See?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What Scenarios Would You Like To See?

Once I get Congress Forever 2014 I will be making scenarios of presidential elections. How I will do it will be like so; the state (or D.C) with the lowest total number of people who voted will get 1 seat and a state with twice that many people will get 2 seats etc. Since I'll be going by the total raw number of votes cast and nothing else a state that had more electoral votes could end up with less constituencies than a state where more people voted. I'll only include the Democrats and Republicans as they're the only parties who ever win. Having played the demo of Congress Forever 2012 I think that it has a better engine and I much prefer the British electoral system so I think this will be a great match even though nobody ever intended for it to happen. The scenario that gets the most votes will be the first one I make, 2nd votes 2nd and so on.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure what to set the issue centres at; every scenario will have 3 issues. For the sake of realism the money will be what was worth at the time (1 2014 dollar is worth 13 1964 cents for example).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've decided to abandon these scenarios as they just would be far too unrealistic. I spent ages preparing them and I knew that they would be a tad unrealistic but still. I also wouldn't know what to have the issue centres at.