270soft Forum

I clearly refered to 'those fictional scenarios' I thought were good. Not to all kinds of fictional scenarios.

so those other fictional scenarios were bad in your opinion? so why is this the first time u came out complaining?

I can't see the republican party starting a guerilla war against the democratic party.

i can think of several historical reference in which one angry party decided to take over the country by force

So you're gonna have to figure how those division in a country would change after becoming democratic. Can a group becoming a peaceful political party and will they actually have enough supporters to get elected?

thats a challenge in making the scenario but it's far from impossible

and like i said i don't remember ever endorsing terrorism or whatever your talking about

computing: image of person in virtual reality: a movable image that can be used to represent somebody in cyberspace, for example, an Internet user

Microsoft® Encarta® Reference Library 2005. © 1993-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Thus, in a way, you are showing that you are associated with or have some feeling or tie to North Korea.

...And really, you do post alot. Get some friends, be they Koreans or Arabs, it matters not.

so those other fictional scenarios were bad in your opinion? so why is this the first time u came out complaining?

Again you are not reading well.

For one, saying some scenario's are good doesn't mean the rest are by definition the opposite: bad.

Second, 'all kinds of scenarios' doesn't mean those scenarios have to be made yet. The 'all kinds' means anything that has been made or is yet to be made.

Third, even if I would have made such a comment it's redicilous to suggest that one has to comment on every scenario (s)he doesn't like. Not everybody likes to make so many negative posts as you do.

i can think of several historical reference in which one angry party decided to take over the country by force

Ofcourse that's true, but it's the 'several' part that's important. It doesn't always occur and as long as one thing does not necessarily lead to the other it should be researched for this scenario.

I think you get the point that a violent group doesn't always have to become peaceful of vice-versa. You just have to research for the different factions in the Middle East whether or not it's likely that they will go political or not.

So you're gonna have to figure how those division in a country would change after becoming democratic. Can a group becoming a peaceful political party and will they actually have enough supporters to get elected?

thats a challenge in making the scenario but it's far from impossible

You are right. I shouldn't have said 'impossible', but 'very difficult' or something like that. But I think it's so difficult that I doubt many people here (myself included) can do such good research to make it really work. Still, if you want to go through with it I wish you luck and hope you can really get it done.