270soft Forum

U.S Presidential Election - 2008 Released!

Dallas

Considered by many economists to be the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression of the 1930s, many Americans blame President Bush, causing the Republican percentages to decrease. Will the Republicans make a comeback? Or will the Democrats take advantage of this gain and win the Presidency?

Features:

3 Parties

1 Independent

Over 10 candidates to choose from

and More to come!

I will gladly accept feedback and suggestions.

NOTE: Endorsers will not appear (both national and state). Any solutions for this error..?

I can't find a link to actually download this one in the scenario's entry in the scenario archive.

You should be able to download it now. Good gaming!

Seems like a solid base. Haven't had time to check it out much, though. The candidate order is odd - Paul first? I'd have them as McCain - Huckabee - Romney - Giuliani - Thompson - Paul (- Brownback - Hunter - Tancredo) and Obama - Clinton - Edwards - Richardson - Biden - Dodd - Kucinich.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems like a solid base. Haven't had time to check it out much, though. The candidate order is odd - Paul first? I'd have them as McCain - Huckabee - Romney - Giuliani - Thompson - Paul (- Brownback - Hunter - Tancredo) and Obama - Clinton - Edwards - Richardson - Biden - Dodd - Kucinich.

Noted. I have changed the order of the candidates in the latest version, which will be release in a few days or so, depending on how much more feedback I receive.

The primaries are also listed as starting in 2012.

Thanks! I am aware of this. I will change this at a later time, but it is on the list of things to change, again, thanks for the feedback!

I am back! A new update is planned to be release in a few days. Anything that needs to be changed, feel free to let me know, it should be included in the next update, thanks!

Can someone please be kind enough to post the download link?

I apologize for the very late response. Here is the link, and if you have any feedback, please let me know. http://scenarios.270soft.com/2013/07/22/u-s-presidential-election-2008-4/

• 2 weeks later...

I just downloaded, the primaries still start in 2012 but otherwise it looks good! Thanks for the scenario!

Edit: Same as the debates, so you have no debates.

• 7 months later...

Archived