270soft Forum

Currently reading "Nixonland" and very interested in playing any historical 1968 or 1972 scenarios out there. (I've found some for every other year from 1960 to the present.) Anyone know if there are any available? 1968 would seem to be one of the wildest possible scenarios to play, and, while 1972 was a blowout, there was plenty of weirdness there, too. Anyway, if anyone could point me in the direction of these, I'd appreciate it.

Currently reading "Nixonland" and very interested in playing any historical 1968 or 1972 scenarios out there. (I've found some for every other year from 1960 to the present.) Anyone know if there are any available? 1968 would seem to be one of the wildest possible scenarios to play, and, while 1972 was a blowout, there was plenty of weirdness there, too. Anyway, if anyone could point me in the direction of these, I'd appreciate it.

There is a 1968 scenario that's very well done by a poster named Electric Monk made years ago, but it never made it to the official archives. I have a copy and have for quite some time, and, since Electric Monk has been AWOL for years, I suppose I can send you a copy. To my knowledge, there's as of yet no historical 1972 scenario, just an alternate history one.

Actually, an user in the Atlas Forum did one for 1972, and it's quite accurate (as long as you don't play as George Wallace), it has Nixon's challengers McCloskey and Ashbrook, Schmitz and the American Independent Party and the whole democratic field of that year.

There is a 1968 scenario that's very well done by a poster named Electric Monk made years ago, but it never made it to the official archives. I have a copy and have for quite some time, and, since Electric Monk has been AWOL for years, I suppose I can send you a copy. To my knowledge, there's as of yet no historical 1972 scenario, just an alternate history one.

i'd love a copy too.

I am actually the guy that made 1972. I am reworking my scenarios because I kind of figured out how to implement candidate strengths for when you start in the GE and I'm implementing them throughout the scenarios I have. I can send you what I have right now and then send you the reworked scenario. It will have Wallace's southern strengths when I get to it.

Also appreciate the credit :)

• 2 weeks later...