270soft Forum

Release: President Forever 2012 v. 1.2.7

I am still receiving a large number of crashes. After a little while on clicking on a button in the interface I receive an application error box and must restart.

Also the strategy screen is showing 'xxx - unknown' across information for all primary states.

The next thing I'll focus on is trying to recreate these sorts of errors.

I am still receiving a large number of crashes. After a little while on clicking on a button in the interface I receive an application error box and must restart.

Also the strategy screen is showing 'xxx - unknown' across information for all primary states.

Are any new scenarios planned for the game? If you're looking for suggestions, I'd love to see an official 1968 scenario. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

But, thanks for all the good work and giving political junkies such as myself an outlet!

Thanks for the feedback!

First, 1912 will go from Beta -> Official. Then, I'll start thinking about other scenarios. 1968 is near the top of the list of possible ones.

Are any new scenarios planned for the game? If you're looking for suggestions, I'd love to see an official 1968 scenario. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

But, thanks for all the good work and giving political junkies such as myself an outlet!