270soft Forum

United States 1964 - A Time For Choosing

If you'd like to test out a new scenario, shoot me your email. The scenario is based off of the 1964 election, featuring actual stories and headlines from the time period throughout game-play. Below are the descriptions for the candidates.

After the tragic assasination of beloved President John F. Kennedy, VP LBJ finds himself at the helm. Fortunately for Johnson, the Republicans look poised to nominate Barry Goldwater, a firebrand Senator from Arizona known for his very conservative views and frequent foot-in-mouth coments. But could a primary challenge from the more charismatic, better known former actor Ronald Reagan improve Republican chances?

Pic+of+64.png

• Upvote 1

Oh God yes! I tried doing it but gave up when I could not find the convention data, nor how to properly simulate certain things. Very interested to see how you did it.

jamesrobertmclaughlin@yahoo.com

• Upvote 1

A...........lot of things need to be updated...........

I'm doing what I can since I now am relatively free till Monday but still, not quite what I expected. I'll pull up my own incomplete scenario and compare the two, and possibly try and blend them so to speak.

Just in case you all did not know, it IS available with the other scenarios through Theoryspark now.

fenisnad@gmail.com

I'd download it through the site, but quite frankly I don't see how. It just directs me to download the whole game again.