270soft Forum

Help with political units

Hi all. I'm sort of new to the forum and new to campaign forever which I downloaded so I could create scenarios on the P4E 2008 + Primaries. There's just one small problem I'm having: I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to the political units creation. I've consulted the section on the theoryspark webpage but I need further help and a sense of direction.

-Jack

First make your map or download it. You can upload it on Campaigns Forever's "Creat Political Units: Load Map".

With political units, you have to be really really careful that CF recognizes your regions and such. It's a mistake I make alot.

You need to add the essentials to each region you create... The name, the abbreviation, the population, the flag. The mottos you need to write something... I just write "None" if there is no motto.

The "Issue Center" button allows you to decide how each region feels and thinks about the issues. Sorta like how Californians support drug legalization more than states like Nebraska and Kansas.

Hi all. I'm sort of new to the forum and new to campaign forever which I downloaded so I could create scenarios on the P4E 2008 + Primaries. There's just one small problem I'm having: I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to the political units creation. I've consulted the section on the theoryspark webpage but I need further help and a sense of direction.

-Jack

• Upvote 2

Where do I find these maps?

First make your map or download it. You can upload it on Campaigns Forever's "Creat Political Units: Load Map".

With political units, you have to be really really careful that CF recognizes your regions and such. It's a mistake I make alot.

You need to add the essentials to each region you create... The name, the abbreviation, the population, the flag. The mottos you need to write something... I just write "None" if there is no motto.

The "Issue Center" button allows you to decide how each region feels and thinks about the issues. Sorta like how Californians support drug legalization more than states like Nebraska and Kansas.