270soft Forum

Canada 2004

I've just finished and uploaded a 2004 scenario for the 2011 Canadian game. As always, if you find an error in it, please let me know.

I also made some fixes to the 2006 scenario I created, so if you downloaded it before, you may want to re-download it to get the newest version.

I found 10 ridings that didn't report votes. I corrected those and re-uploaded the scenario last night. I think everything should be fine now. If you find any more problems let me know!

Thanks for the update. In your 2006 scenario there's no votes counted in Ajax-Pickering. I love your scenarios they're very completes, are you planning to do others?

I'm in the very beginning stages of a 2000 scenario. I don't know how long it will take because I'll have to do a lot more changes to the files because there are a different number of ridings a lot of different riding names and even different parties. So, if you don't mind waiting a while, yes, there are more coming.

Edit: The error with Ajax-Pickering in the 2006 scenario should be fixed now and I re-uploaded the scenario.