270soft Forum

Sarah Palin's Alaska

Hey folks,

I'd love to make an Alaska Gubernatorial scenario for 2006 and 2010, but would only need some help with the map and regions. Beyond that, I'd like to get to work on it, and hope to not have its creation drag on for longer than a few dsys (hopefully). Anyone out there have a good map of Alaska I could use? And anyone have a good knowledge of the various regions in Alaska, and of where I can find some sort of map of results for the 2006 and 2010 gubernatorial elections? Thanks in advance.

I am making a 2006 scenario of Alaska Gubernatorial, but I'm having some technical flaws. I think it'll be done in about a month.

POLLWONK

Hey folks,

I'd love to make an Alaska Gubernatorial scenario for 2006 and 2010, but would only need some help with the map and regions. Beyond that, I'd like to get to work on it, and hope to not have its creation drag on for longer than a few dsys (hopefully). Anyone out there have a good map of Alaska I could use? And anyone have a good knowledge of the various regions in Alaska, and of where I can find some sort of map of results for the 2006 and 2010 gubernatorial elections? Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

I've got a fairly detailed 2006 Alaska gubernatorial race, even included detailed news stories from the actual campaign, polling, regional details, etc. The scenario creator indicated that there were NO errors, so I thought I was good to go. Yet when I attempt to play the scenario, there is an instant access code violation. Specifically, it says: "Access violation at address 0053C248 in module 'p4e.exe'. Read of address 00000000"

I'd hate to have wasted all that time on this scenario and still have it not get off the ground. I'd be willing to send the scenario to anyone that thinks they might be able to help.

Thanks in advance,

Brandon

Feel free to respond on here and I'll send you the scenario. Or drop me an email at bawlexus91@hotmail.com