270soft Forum

A Question About Congress Forever 2010

Patine

I know the Canadian Prime Minister Forever 2011 game, which is based on Congress Forever 2010, has six party slots (I don't actually know if more are possible as I don't yet own the new Canadian game), but can Congress Forever 2010 itself have more than four parties and, if so, does a scroll feature activate if there's more than four parties when the scenario's started to select a party not in the initial four displayed?

PM4E Canada 2011 can have as many parties as the scenario designer wants.

Congress Forever hasn't been tested with more than 4 parties. My guess is that the user interface wouldn't work correctly.

I know the Canadian Prime Minister Forever 2011 game, which is based on Congress Forever 2010, has six party slots (I don't actually know if more are possible as I don't yet own the new Canadian game), but can Congress Forever 2010 itself have more than four parties and, if so, does a scroll feature activate if there's more than four parties when the scenario's started to select a party not in the initial four displayed?

There's a baseline turnout (determined by eligible voter - alienated), and then that should vary a bit based on momentum and ground ops.

A question for Admin, are the results that appear in Congress Forever based on a predetermined turnout?

There's a baseline turnout (determined by eligible voter - alienated), and then that should vary a bit based on momentum and ground ops.

& How different is turnout going to be compared to Congress forever?

Also, is President forever 2012 going to be a mirror image of congress forever? I remember you talking about a new feature called "ground ops?" Would that be considered the same as the options available in targeting senate/congressional seats?

I also have a suggestion. To put a check mark or something like that on election night for the projected winner. Unless the race is close, it is usually called before it's done processing the results.

It won't be exactly the same. I can't say more at this point.

As far as Ground Ops, it will be similar in P4E12.

& How different is turnout going to be compared to Congress forever?

Also, is President forever 2012 going to be a mirror image of congress forever? I remember you talking about a new feature called "ground ops?" Would that be considered the same as the options available in targeting senate/congressional seats?

Archived