270soft Forum

Arizona Senate 2010 Scenario

Here's a quick look at the scenario I just finished.

Arizona 2010 Senatorial

Candidates:

Republican

-John McCain (I)

-J.D. Hayworth

Democratic

-Rodney Glassman

-John Dougherty

-Cathy Eden

-Randy Parraz

Libertarian

-David Nolan

Green

-Jerry Joslyn

aauavb.jpg

Here's a quick look at the scenario I just finished.

Arizona 2010 Senatorial

Candidates:

Republican

-John McCain (I)

-J.D. Hayworth

Democratic

-Rodney Glassman

-John Dougherty

-Cathy Eden

-Randy Parraz

Libertarian

-David Nolan

Green

-Jerry Joslyn

aauavb.jpg

Please send me a copy. chandallah@netscape.net. And, did you ever try my Florida and Washington 2010 Senatorial scenarios? I also have a Connecticut and Delaware 2010 Senatorial almost done, and had considered others from that election. Plus, have you read my last post on the Wisconsin Legislature 2010 thread, and how's Wisconsin 2010 Gubernatorial doing?

Please send me a copy. chandallah@netscape.net. And, did you ever try my Florida and Washington 2010 Senatorial scenarios? I also have a Connecticut and Delaware 2010 Senatorial almost done, and had considered others from that election. Plus, have you read my last post on the Wisconsin Legislature 2010 thread, and how's Wisconsin 2010 Gubernatorial doing?

I haven't tried any of those, but I will soon. The Deleware senate scenario sounds awesome, I want to try it when it's done. The Wisconsin Gubernatorial is done, I just have to fix a small error. It should be posted momentarily. And I saw the last post over on the other thread, and I hope it works out. I'm dying to see what it looks like.

The one's i'm going to post soon are.

Wisconsin Gubernatorial 2010

Nevada Senate 2010 (The fixed one, to the scenario you sent me by MittGuy)

Virginia Senate 2012

Oh and you said you had a few other projects on standby. If you need me to create any maps for them, I would like to help.

I will email everyone who asked above, sometime in the next few days, before I post it on the theoryspark scenarios.

The only thing i'm really unhappy about with this scenario is that, the only county you have to win/counts is Maricopa. There is no point of really hitting the other counties because even if you win everything besides maricopa, you still lose. I was trying to find another map to split up the map smaller than counties, but i'm unable to find any.

Archived