270soft Forum

Some questions regarding creation of a new scenario

MMC_Bismarck

I have some questions and would be happy for help /talking about Chancellor Forever).

1. Explanation of the real difference of leaning and committed voters. How do they change during the game and if I put 60 in the committed block does that mean that only 30 are committed (because somewhere there is written that numbers are divided by two)?

2. How does voter turnout influence the game?

3. Can I change the threshold level?

4. What does general_election_block_grant mean?

I have some questions and would be happy for help /talking about Chancellor Forever).

1. Explanation of the real difference of leaning and committed voters. How do they change during the game and if I put 60 in the committed block does that mean that only 30 are committed (because somewhere there is written that numbers are divided by two)?

2. How does voter turnout influence the game?

3. Can I change the threshold level?

4. What does general_election_block_grant mean?

1 and 2 I can't really number crunch for you. 3: I don't think so. 4: That's a carry over from P4E2004. It indicates the Federal funds presidential candidates can opt to receive in the U.S. once they're nominated by their party. I have no idea whatsoever how this will affect Chancellor 4E if filled in.

• 1 year later...