How would your rate Matt the Moderator  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How would your rate Matt the Moderator

• 4- great
    • 3- good
    • 2- bad
    • 1- horrible
    • 0- should be banned from board

Yes, tell him. Private Message him. Do't put up a poll asking how good he's doing. Most people on the board probably don't even know he's a mod.

Also, if he closes a topic and you thought it was wrong, why not just start a new one? He won't clsoe one he doesn't like, only those he views as not appropriate, or pointless. That's his right, and as mod, his job.

Yes, tell him. Private Message him. Do't put up a poll asking how good he's doing. Most people on the board probably don't even know he's a mod.

1) my goal was to see what the people thought and to let him know what the people thought. u wouldn't say i speak for everybody would u?

2) i think most people can look under his name and tell he is a mod and if they cant figure that out they shouldn't vote on this poll

well first off, if I was moderator or administrator and came across this topic, I'd lock it instantly. its improper forum ediquite. posting a topic complaining about posting being locked is fine, but asking everyone to rate the moderator is not in my books.

no wonder I dont wander over here too often

alright time for me to go on the attack again

if I was moderator or administrator and came across this topic, I'd lock it instantly

good to see your not a moderator

posting a topic complaining about posting being locked is fine, but asking everyone to rate the moderator is not in my books

matt said quote "I'm trying to be a fair mod and if I'm not tell me." if somebody feels he isn't being fair this is their chance to tell him. i believe the people should have open communication with the moderator and let the moderator know how they feel.

no wonder I dont wander over here too often

i'm sure nobody misses u

we rate the president i am just looking to see what people think of the job matt is doing

A president is an elected official who has to serve the people. Controlling that person by rating him is important because (s)he has indirect control over us.

A moderator is none of those things. He doesn't even have control over you.

If you disagree with him/her you can just leave. Nobody is forcing you to stay on a board with mods you don't like. You're a guest, and will just have to accept how things are run by the admins and mods. They own it and you are only a guest.

Act accordingly by not insulting your hosts.

He says as a courtesy that you should tell him if he is a bad mod, but you should be pollite and not actively seeking negative opinions about Matt.

When someone says something nice as 'make yourself at home' you don't actually make it your home.

True, I won't lock this thread, I'll allow it to go onward, though I doubt there's much more to say. I'd like those who said I'm doing a horrible or ban-worthy job to please PM me and let me know why.

matt said quote "I'm trying to be a fair mod and if I'm not tell me." if somebody feels he isn't being fair this is their chance to tell him. i believe the people should have open communication with the moderator and let the moderator know how they feel.
I believe you think you should be a moderator so you want to get rid of the current ones to create an open spot on the bench.

Don't worry, I'm sure you're not on the shortlist if this is the kind of stuff you get up to.

I believe you think you should be a moderator so you want to get rid of the current ones to create an open spot on the bench.

actually i said matt is doing a good job and if i wanted to become a moderate (which i don't) i'm pretty sure i could get the spot without getting rid of matt (since matt and tony are the only 2 moderators)

but like i said i wouldn't wanna be a moderator because i'm too raw

All righty...looks like the decision has been made. 66% of you like me as a moderator, the rest don't. I won the election! I'd like to thank all the little people...::sniff sniff:: you were too kind.

Also, I'd like to lock this thread before the battle over the motives of Vegeta making said thread continues.