270soft Forum

Anyone interested in working on an 1860 scenario?

I was looking at the board and it appears that some people had been working on an 1860 scenario, but it doesn't appear that it was ever finished. I'd love to have a good 1860 scenario, and I'd love to help work on it. (It's certainly one of the most interesting elections in U.S. history, imho.) The thing is, I don't have a lot of experience creating scenarios. I've made a couple that I've played around with myself, but they never do turn out very well. So, I'm hoping to find someone else interested in creating an 1860 scenario that I can work with and hopefully learn from.

Any takers?

I'm actually almost done an 1860 scenario (save for events and some endorsers), but it has a floating point error. If I could fix that, there's one almost done.

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to seeing it. I couldn't understand why one had never been completed. It begs for a scenario of its own.

BTW, if there's a scenario you're working on that I could contribute to to help me learn some of the finer points of scenario creation, let me know. I'd really like to improve my skills. :)

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to seeing it. I couldn't understand why one had never been completed. It begs for a scenario of its own.

BTW, if there's a scenario you're working on that I could contribute to to help me learn some of the finer points of scenario creation, let me know. I'd really like to improve my skills. :)

Would you be interested in helping finish my Florida Senatorial 2010 scenario?