270soft Forum

President Forever 2012 Announced!

admin_270

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

1. Backlogged e-mail is being gone through. If you e-mailed a month ago, and haven't received a reply, you should soon.

2. I can't give a definite date for P4E12 release. This would be to perpetuate the mistake made earlier. I will say that every effort will be made to release before Jan. 2012.

3. We do NOT need money from P4E12 pre-sales. The reason that was done was to have a Beta testing community ready to go on launch. It was the expectation of myself that the game would be Beta released within a few months of the original notice. I was wrong. I'm sorry you guys have been waiting. If you want a refund on a pre-order, e-mail us and we will be happy to oblige.

Anthony Burgoyne

Lead Designer

270soft.com - TheorySpark

Where gaming gets political!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you! We can finally know the earliest when it is going to be released!!!! THANKS 270soft!!!!

Hey guys,

1. Backlogged e-mail is being gone through. If you e-mailed a month ago, and haven't received a reply, you should soon.

2. I can't give a definite date for P4E12 release. This would be to perpetuate the mistake made earlier. I will say that every effort will be made to release before Jan. 2012.

3. We do NOT need money from P4E12 pre-sales. The reason that was done was to have a Beta testing community ready to go on launch. It was the expectation of myself that the game would be Beta released within a few months of the original notice. I was wrong. I'm sorry you guys have been waiting. If you want a refund on a pre-order, e-mail us and we will be happy to oblige.

Anthony Burgoyne

Lead Designer

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the feedback and questions - as someone else said, we do not have estimated dates for Beta or full release. We'll be releasing screen shots (on the blog) as we get closer to release.

You can sign up to be notified of new releases:

http://www.270soft.com (right-hand side)

For the latest, see our blog:

http://270soft.com/blog/

Anthony Burgoyne

Lead Designer

maybe you can post some screenshots of the game? :D

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the feedback and questions - as someone else said, we do not have estimated dates for Beta or full release. We'll be releasing screen shots (on the blog) as we get closer to release.

You can sign up to be notified of new releases:

http://www.270soft.com (right-hand side)

For the latest, see our blog:

http://270soft.com/blog/

Anthony Burgoyne

Lead Designer

Can you at least tell us how far you're into the creation of the game?

Can you at least tell us how far you're into the creation of the game?

He hasn't updated PM4E Aus in months, and it's still buggy and unfinished as hell. Having waited for over a year, the final release had better bloody be worth it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish they would, but honestly even if they did, I doubt they would follow that timeframe. :D

They said they would have Canada 2011 finished within a week, with Aus 2010 2011 finished not long after that. That was a month ago. The elections 1-year anniversary was months ago, and still, PM4E Aus 2010 is buggy almost to the point of unplayable.

Hey!

Can you please give us a "at the earliest, at the latest" date when P4E12 will be released? :D

POLLWONK

At one point they said that they'd be working hard to get the game out before the IA Caucus, but I think that changed to "we won't give an estimated release date anymore".

Archived