270soft Forum

Northern Ireland 1998

thetrotsky

Right so exams are finished and I now have time to focus on scenario creation. My first scenario which I sort of started a few weeks back will be focused on heavily untill I finish it. However being new to scenario creation I have hit a few snags. So help would be appreciated. The immediate problem is my candidates. I know who I will be using, but in the end of files of each candidate there is number I am not sure what it's for (or if it's evan relevant). For example

@crusaders

David Ford

David Ford

David Ford

David Ford

David Ford

@end

@end then 25000000 is the problem here. I'm probly sounding stupid with this, but an explaination would be appreciated.

Also what is the number directly below the candidate's home constituencie and belfore their attributes?

I may need help in future with this too, but hopefully if I can get this scenario well made, I can make more in future. Help is very welcome!!!

25000000 is the amount of money that specific can spend in the campaign bar fundraising. The number below the home constituency refers to the same thing. It refers to the number the home constituency comes under, in the candidates_running file. Don't worry about this as the candidate editor automatically enters this on the candidate file once you have selected the home constituency on the candidate editor. Hope that helps!