270soft Forum

Universal List of Completed Scenarios

In this thread, someday I hope you will be able to find what scenarios are completed in P4E+P and a link. I will put ones I created and the ones that are a given as well. If there's something you want that isn't here, check scenarios.theoryspark.com, as I don't want to put anything here that's already there.

This is a list of scenarios. A fellow tried this a while back, but never caught any steam.

To submit a scenario, use this form:

Scenario Name:

Description:

Link:

Section:

Your name (optional, if not filled on then I will use your forum username):

If you need a place to host it, e-mail it to me at cowsofwonderland@gmail.com, I have a domain name that uses very little bandwidth otherwise and has tons of storage space for scenarios that need a home. Don't put in an entry without a link, it's just stupid.

Directory:

Section 1- Official Scenarios

Section 2- Presidential Scenarios 1900-2016

Section 3- Gubernatorial Scenarios 2005-2012

Section 4- Senatorial Scenarios 2005-2012

Section 5- US Municipal Scenarios

Section 6- Presidential Scenarios 1789-1896

Section 7- Gubernatorial Scenarios- before 2005

Section 8- Senatorial Scenarios- before 2005

Section 9- Non-US Scenarios

Section 10- Fictional Scenarios

Here goes the list.

Section 1- Official Scenarios

United States Presidential Election, 2008

Description: Americans are unhappy with George W. Bush's policies, and the Democrats see hope to take the White House after 8 years of Republican rule. Can the Republicans hold on for a 3rd term in office?

Link: Click here (download starts immediately, will not make you leave the page)

Creator name: TheorySpark

United States Presidential Election, 2004

Description: Though his original election was called fraudulent, public opinion is in his favor, and the GOP seems poised to take back the highest office. Can the Democrats prove all the pundits wrong?

Link: Click here (download starts immediately, will not make you leave the page)

Creator Name: TheorySpark

United States Presidential Election, 2000

Description: After 8 years of a democratic president, the country seems content to keep it that way, but only just so. Who will be the first US president of the 21st century?

United States Presidential Election, 1992

Description: President George H. W. Bush, elected in a wave of blessing from his predecessor, has become a bit unpopular. Can the Republicans come from behind and keep the White House? Who of the wide selection of Democrats will get their name on the ticket?

Section 2

United States Presidential Election, 1932

Description: The stock market's plunge has largely been blamed on Herbert Hoover, and FDR's Democrats appear to be unstoppable. Who will walk away with the title of President of the United States?

Creator Name: Mrdie

Scenario name: 2008 Expanded

Description: 2008 US Election with a full slate of Libertarian and Green candidates, and modified for more realistic fund raising by the larger parties. Note that this has been tweaked a bit since I first posted it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FIVZF9A5

Creator Name: Pilight

Section 3

Scenario: Washington Gubernatorial 2008

Description: The desire of incumbant Democratic governor Christine Gregoire to run for re-election, as well for her Republican rival, Dino Rossi, from 2004, who lost by 129 votes in a third manual count, to once again challenge her, leads to a dominant theme in this election. But can other challengers from the two main parties, and even Third Party and non-partisan candidates, make an impact this election? Or will it retread (or reverse) 2004's path?

Link: http://drop.io/98xdcpw

Section: 3

Designer: Patine

Section 4

Section 5

Section 6

Scenario Name: United States 1848

Description: Democratic President James K. Polk, who presided over the Mexican-American War and the treaty that ended it, has claimed he has accomplished all he set out to do in one term. Now, in the 1848 presidential election, it's an open playing field for both Democratic and Whig candidates to seek the nomination, representing both pro- and anti-slavery camps in both parties. And a third, purely anti-slavery party, the Free Soil Party, is running as well.

Link: http://drop.io/ykcie2y

Section: 6

Section 7

New Jersey Gubernatorial Election, 1997

Description: With Christie Whitman defeating an incumbent Democratic governor in 1993, can she keep the GOP message alive in New Jersey after it voted democratic in 1996's presidential election? Or will one of the democrats win? TWO third parties for extra spacebarring pleasure.

Creator Name: JerseyBoy

Section 8

Section 9

Scenario name: CSA 1866

Description: Confederate election of 1866, if they had won the US Civil War.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8MHU0EY

Creator name: pilight

Section 10

Please send your scenarios! Whether they're in beta or have been done for years, and if you have copies of hard-to-find scenarios, upload them and post them here!

Scenario Name: United States 1848

Description: Democratic President James K. Polk, who presided over the Mexican-American War and the treaty that ended it, has claimed he has accomplished all he set out to do in one term. Now, in the 1848 presidential election, it's an open playing field for both Democratic and Whig candidates to seek the nomination, representing both pro- and anti-slavery camps in both parties. And a third, purely anti-slavery party, the Free Soil Party, is running as well.

Link: http://drop.io/ykcie2y

Section: 6

Scenario: Washington Gubernatorial 2008

Description: The desire of incumbant Democratic governor Christine Gregoire to run for re-election, as well for her Republican rival, Dino Rossi, from 2004, who lost by 129 votes in a third manual count, to once again challenge her, leads to a dominant theme in this election. But can other challengers from the two main parties, and even Third Party and non-partisan candidates, make an impact this election? Or will it retread (or reverse) 2004's path?

Link: http://drop.io/98xdcpw

Section: 3

I'll add more as they're finished up.

Scenario name: 2008 Expanded

Description: 2008 US Election with a full slate of Libertarian and Green candidates, and modified for more realistic fund raising by the larger parties. Note that this has been tweaked a bit since I first posted it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FIVZF9A5

Scenario name: CSA 1866

Description: Confederate election of 1866, if they had won the US Civil War.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8MHU0EY

• 1 month later...

Whats the deal with the 1866 Confederate file being a .rar file? P4E doesnt even recognize it as a scenario file. Does anyone have this in a compressed zip file? My email is chickoff@yahoo.com

A .rar file is a compressed zip file. You can expand it with WINRAR, which is free and easy to find, or some other compression programs should be able to decompress it.