270soft Forum

What Scenario do you want?

I want to make a President Forever Scenario but what do you want

A 1964 scenario has yet to be finished. I'd also say a historical 1972 one, but, as I recall, someone's working on one (I can't remember whom). There's also numerous state gubernatorial races that are untouched (I've done Washington 2008 and plan to do Georgia 2010, Zion did New York, Rhode Island, Michigan, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, and California 2010, and New Jersey and Virginia 2009, and last said he was working on Texas 2010, and Connecticut 2010, Colorado 2010, Alabama 2010, Louisiana 2007, and Vermont 2008, have been done by other people, and last I heard, Delaware 2008, North Carolina 2010, Nebraska 2010, and Kansas 2010 are in the works; this leaves a lot of races you could do).

and last I heard, Delaware 2008, North Carolina 2010, Nebraska 2010, and Kansas 2010 are in the works; this leaves a lot of races you could do.

Are these available somewhere, Patine?

These is my wishlist for P4E+P:

-Alaska 2006 Gubernatorial

-Illinois 2010 Gubernatorial

-Texas 2010 Gubernatorial

-Minnesota 1998 Gubernatorial

-Minnesota 2010 Gubernatorial

-Hawaii 2010 Gubernatorial

-Wisconsin 2010 Gubernatorial

-Alabama 2002 Gubernatorial

A 1964 scenario has yet to be finished. I'd also say a historical 1972 one, but, as I recall, someone's working on one (I can't remember whom). There's also numerous state gubernatorial races that are untouched (I've done Washington 2008 and plan to do Georgia 2010, Zion did New York, Rhode Island, Michigan, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, and California 2010, and New Jersey and Virginia 2009, and last said he was working on Texas 2010, and Connecticut 2010, Colorado 2010, Alabama 2010, Louisiana 2007, and Vermont 2008, have been done by other people, and last I heard, Delaware 2008, North Carolina 2010, Nebraska 2010, and Kansas 2010 are in the works; this leaves a lot of races you could do).

I am working on historical 1972

1912 makes me wish that the Lieberman option was in the game somehow... you know, having someone lose the primaries and then run as an Independent, which is obviously what Roosevelt did in '12. Without that capability, I'd think you'd need to have him in both the GOP and the Progressive Party, one off by default, and let the player choose whether they wanted him in or out, right?

Also, fun thing about 1948: the polling was dreadful back then. In fact, all polling was dreadful any time that early or earlier; is there a way to map that, I wonder? But specifically as to '48, I happen to know that the last pre-election Truman approval poll was in September or something, and that his entire comeback was unobserved by the polling world. I dunno if one could, like, turn the polls off after a certain point?

• 7 months later...