270soft Forum

Delaare Gubernatorial- 2012

I just played a quick game of your Delaware scenario and I'm sorry but I don't think its very good. The map is bad, as are the candidate photos. Also, there are no primary candidates and you have no issues. I understand its a beta version, but next time, I suggest you do more to a scenario then a map and 2 candidates. Just my two cents.

• Upvote 1

@Patine: I'll see what I can do, if anyone has a suggestion for a site I'd like to hear it, in the meantime just give me your e-mail and I will send it.

@Matty: I will improve all those things in the days to come, starting with candidates. Thanks to Delaware's versatility in that it only has 3 regions, I can easily re-do the map.

It's alright, your only just starting creating your own scenarios. It takes times to improve. If you have photoshop it can be a great help to making the map, incorporating it with the theoryspark official background, as well as using MS paint to trim down the black borders to give them more eveness.

treasurerofthepc at yahoo.com for the scenarios please, so i can have a look.

Oh, and use easyshare for uploading the scenarios. I use mediafire, but i think you have to register before you can upload, so less hassle with easyshare.

This is splitting in to two very similar scenarios, a Skewed version and a Reality version. The only difference is, in the Skewed one, the number of E.V.s New Castle county gets is reduced, because it holds the majority of Delaware's people and is, however, largely Democratic. The Reality one is true population-based E.V.s.

All of your scenarios insist we be RapidShare Premium Users just to download. Can you please make them avaialble to us plebs who can't subscribe to every one of a hundred download sites just to get scenarios?

That's strange, I had no problem downloading these scenarios, and I'm not a premium user. Right next to the box for premium users, there is a box that says free users.