270soft Forum

House of Representatives 2016

mz452

Hey, I am currently making a fictional 2016 Congressional Control scenario with all 435 seats up for grabs. It is entirely a work of fiction. The candidates are from political games, simulators, books, movies, TV shows, etc. Anyway, I am using a previous Congressional scenario as the basis and it only has four parties. It has the Republicans, Democrats, Greens, and Libertarians. To get to the point, I want to include more parties. I want to add the Constitution, Independence, Independent, Progressive, and Reform parties. I have most of the districts done, but have included candidates from these parties as either Greens or Libertarians. If I send someone the scenario, will they be able to add the new parties so I can make everything correct? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matty

Good idea, Matty!

I was thinking about doing the same thing a few months ago as some sort of American parliament (like the parlimentary system in Britain or Canada).

Maybe also add some politically-active celebrities (Al Franken, Teg Nugent, James Woods)

As I said, its all fictional.