270soft Forum

Orchadia 2006

CCA

A fictional carribean island which is almost a banana republic in a sense that the political scene has been dominated by the Democratic Conservative Party for nearly 50 years. However, Orchadia is a prosperous, wealthy nation which has a thriving export sector consisting of biofuels and fruit exports. Orchadia also has a thriving tourism sector. The ruling Democratic Conservative Party has been smart enough to realize that they could buy off political discontent with massive social welfare programmes.

However, all this was to change in 2006.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LE6LCFPJ

(Can someone please help me make this better? I have no idea how to ad multiple ridings or to change party names without getting a crapload of error messages. Also this is my first Prime MInister FOrever scenario so feed back would be greatly appreciated :D.)

A fictional carribean island which is almost a banana republic in a sense that the political scene has been dominated by the Democratic Conservative Party for nearly 50 years. However, Orchadia is a prosperous, wealthy nation which has a thriving export sector consisting of biofuels and fruit exports. Orchadia also has a thriving tourism sector. The ruling Democratic Conservative Party has been smart enough to realize that they could buy off political discontent with massive social welfare programmes.

However, all this was to change in 2006.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LE6LCFPJ

(Can someone please help me make this better? I have no idea how to ad multiple ridings or to change party names without getting a crapload of error messages. Also this is my first Prime MInister FOrever scenario so feed back would be greatly appreciated :D.)

I'm not sure what you mean by 'multiple ridings'.

Changing party names is easy as errors surrounding party name changes are always picked up by the Scenario Checker.

I will give it a go and give you feedback.

BTW, posting a fictional non-Canadian scenario in the Canadian Scenario Creation section is not likely to illicite much response.

This looks like an old Washington DC scenario with changes. From memory, the original scenario was nothing special.

Your scenario doesn't work because of the changes you have made.

I am not motivated to make any changes to get it to work as all I will be left with, is a scenario that I have played before and didn't think much of.

Sorry this does not sound very helpful.

I would recommend that you play around with the Scenario Checker to help you develop your scenario creation skills.

• 2 weeks later...
Because my limited modding skills mean that I dont actually *know* how to code a map besides for P4E8.

Theoryspark really should release a campaign editor for the PM4E series *cough cough*

Hmmm...perhaps I can combine this with one of my current projects.

Would you care to tell me some provincial names and stuff you'd like to keep?

Ward 1 = Guava City

Ward 2 = Banaton

Ward 3 = Applegrad

Ward 4 = Limeria

Ward 5 = Oranica

Ward 6 = Berryville

Ward 7 = Pine City

Ward 8 = Strawton

If you want any non-coding related events with merging this scenario I'd be more than happy to help

• 2 weeks later...

I've already got the party leaders as they are. They should be fine. Issues are pretty much ok, but you're free to do any tweaks you want.

What would really help though, is if you and the other experienced moders made a basic "how to" guide for noobs like me.