270soft Forum

President Pelosi, 2012

Background: On January 4, 2011 President Barack Hussein Obama was shot out side of a school in Los Angeles, California. While Biden was beeing brought to the White House to be sworn-in his limousine was speeding, and crashed. Vice-President Biden died at the scene. Speaker Pelosi was rushed from the Capitol Building, into the White House. There she was sworn-in as the first woman President. It is now 2012, and Nancy Pelosi will seek reelection. Will her primary opponet(s) or her Republican challengers lead to her downfall? Will she become the first woman elected President?

Democrats:

President Nancy Pelosi

Senator Mark Warner

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton

Republicans:

Governor Sarah Palin

Governor Tim Pawlenty

Congressman Eric Cantor

Governor Haley Barbour

Senator Mitch McConell

any feedback??

[ I just have to say this, not trying to start a fight. Your signature makes me want to rip out my eyes and eat them. Especially the Palin-Jindal/Thune ticket. By god, I would elect Bush Emperor of the U.S. before either Palin or Jindal, the two most idiotic politicans on earth, get into office. Either that, or I'll be in Canada come 2012. :lol: ]

Any way. First and forth most, make Pelosi more powerful than you usually do in your incumbent scenarios. She may have opposition, but arguably she should be leading in most states--unless she's turned into a Carter or something.

Also, I think it might be fun to add fake events, like...

" Last U.S. troops pull out of Iraq "

-Momentum for Dems

" Pelosi aide accepted bribery? "

-Loose momentum for Pelosi

Stuff like that. If you'd like, I can make a bigger list of random events for you with more thought out and detailed results. Up to you.

Check your dates. You don't have all this going on until after the 2012 election.

Senator McConnell would never run for President. He'd be a laughable candidate.

Interesting premise, though.

Yeah, I guess that is true

What is another not well-known senator? I want to put someone like that in.

What about Robert Gates??

[ I just have to say this, not trying to start a fight. Your signature makes me want to rip out my eyes and eat them. Especially the Palin-Jindal/Thune ticket. By god, I would elect Bush Emperor of the U.S. before either Palin or Jindal, the two most idiotic politicans on earth, get into office. Either that, or I'll be in Canada come 2012. :lol: ]

Any way. First and forth most, make Pelosi more powerful than you usually do in your incumbent scenarios. She may have opposition, but arguably she should be leading in most states--unless she's turned into a Carter or something.

Also, I think it might be fun to add fake events, like...

" Last U.S. troops pull out of Iraq "

-Momentum for Dems

" Pelosi aide accepted bribery? "

-Loose momentum for Pelosi

Stuff like that. If you'd like, I can make a bigger list of random events for you with more thought out and detailed results. Up to you.

I do plan on random events.

What bassically happens for Pelosi-

Bin Laden is captured, but everyone gives Obama the credit even though Pelosi's plans were behind his capture

Obama steadied the economy, but towards his last months he started ruining it. Everyone blamed Pelosi for Obama's plans. So, basically when she wants credit it isn't given, but when she didn't do it she gets blamed.

Yeah, I guess that is true

What is another not well-known senator? I want to put someone like that in.

What about Robert Gates??

The GOP Caucus is pretty dismal these days. McCain floated Kyl on Larry King last night, but that's an improbable pick.

How about Senator Thune? He at least seems to have ambition.