270soft Forum

Newfoundland and Labrador

mz452

Was this scenario for 2003 or 2007 (Williams complete landslide with 44 of 48 possible seats).

I only took a quick look at the scenario last night and the scenario pic says 2003 but other than that, I'm not sure. The map for the scenario looks good, but I read in another thread that there is a Newfoundland and Labrador map floating around where St. John's was said to be incorrect. Does anyone know if this is the incorrect map?

Some added info on 2007, only 47 seats were contested on election day because of the death of a Liberal candidate during the campaign. Williams picked up the 48th seat about a month later giving the PC's 45 seats as opposed to the 44 they won on election night. If someone does attempt 2007 at some point, it probably woudn't make too much of a difference to go ahead and have all 48 seats contested on election day, but then again, that would be up to whoever creates the scenario.

I have been looking through my records and found a Newfoundland and Labrador scenario made by Shannon Tobin.

I may get in trouble for pointing this out, but I just noticed that Shannon Tobin was a candidate in St. John's East in the federal election.

I don't think you will be, i just searched for the guy and i find this information to be very well documented already on wikipedia and...youtube. Which gives me an idea for a thread on something i've always wondered about.

I don't think you will be, i just searched for the guy and i find this information to be very well documented already on wikipedia and...youtube. Which gives me an idea for a thread on something i've always wondered about.

I just meant that what I was posting didn't really have anything to do with the scenario at hand, and could be considered by others to be off topic.