270soft Forum

I updated my President Forever 2012 scenario to include Va Sen. Mark Warner who gives President Obama a very tough primary battle. You can download the new version here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw3PxB8cK0E

For some people rapidshare is woking for some people it's not. If the link at the bottom doesn't work give me your email address and I'll send it. Thanks.

http://rapidshare.com/files/161973064/Unit...-_2012.zip.html

When I fundraise, I lose more money than I make. I'm using Ventura. I first thought it was cause I moved to another state. So I stayed in the same state and I still lost money. I brought in $650k and it cost me $4 mil.

I know, don't fundraise. I made it that way because President Obama was raising huge sums of money, much more then the Republicans. He would spend it and the election would be a blowout in his favor. I had to do things to balance the game.

I know, don't fundraise. I made it that way because President Obama was raising huge sums of money, much more then the Republicans. He would spend it and the election would be a blowout in his favor. I had to do things to balance the game.

Luckly you gave Ventura money, but in real life Obama did out raise the Repub's and 3rd party's don't ever have a ton of money and have to raise it.

Also looks like you didn't give Michigan and Florida delegates????

Luckly you gave Ventura money, but in real life Obama did out raise the Repub's and 3rd party's don't ever have a ton of money and have to raise it.

Also looks like you didn't give Michigan and Florida delegates????

Really? I did give Michigan and Florida delegates.