270soft Forum

Québec 1985

matvail2002

I now have three options for parties:

1)I will put OTHERS for all the third parties with the candidates who had the best score.

2)I will put the NPD as a third party and the ''others'' as a fourth party (PC , PI and UN).

3)I will put a pur-et-dur independendist party as a third party with maybe Jacques Parizeau as leader and the ''others'' as a fourth party.

Any suggestions or comments about my ideas?

Also, I will do Québec 1989 and Québec 1994 after that to have the whole package! :D

If interest is there, I will maybe do the 1960 and 1966 election after that.

• Upvote 1

I now have three options for parties:

1)I will put OTHERS for all the third parties with the candidates who had the best score.

2)I will put the NPD as a third party and the ''others'' as a fourth party (PC , PI and UN).

3)I will put a pur-et-dur independendist party as a third party with maybe Jacques Parizeau as leader and the ''others'' as a fourth party.

Any suggestions or comments about my ideas?

Also, I will do Québec 1989 and Québec 1994 after that to have the whole package! :D

If interest is there, I will maybe do the 1960 and 1966 election after that.

I better like option number 3...And i am very interested of all futures Quebec scenarios.

by rapidshare or james_bond72@hotmail.com

I've done a first draft with ridings and candidates.

However, I have difficulty finding the error in Beta Testing.

http://rapidshare.com/files/160751072/Quebec_-_1985.rar.html

I ran this through my scenario checker which said;

Error Electorate trends file - number of lines for region 1 not expected.

All the regions in this file are still set up for a 4-player game and you have designed '85 as a 3-player game. You will need to correct this.

Also, the picture of Roche LaSalle looks like someone else.

In answer to your question about which way to organise the parties into players, I would prefer to pick any option that means I do less work. Given that your starting point is the Quebec 81 scenario, which is a 4 player game, making 85 a 3-player game means a lot of extra work.

I ran this through my scenario checker which said;

Error Electorate trends file - number of lines for region 1 not expected.

All the regions in this file are still set up for a 4-player game and you have designed '85 as a 3-player game. You will need to correct this.

Also, the picture of Roche LaSalle looks like someone else.

I have the same problem!

I seem to remember reading somewhere that there are now scenarios for each of the Quebec elections from 1976 onwards once you include Mat's 85 and 89 scenarios. This is not correct. I started but did not finish the 81 scenario and I don't believe anyone else has done a 1981 scenario. It is my intention to finish it at some point.