270soft Forum

Please note this

Not that this is any issue or priority but I was wondering if there will be any time when a program 'like' Campiagns Forever that is designed for Prime Minister scenarios will be developed/released. I have been having much fun playing the Prime Minister forever games so, you know, I was just thinking an app that can create scens in PM4E would be kind of cool!

Thanks! Best of wishes

My best guess (and, to be clear, this is a guess) is when Congress Forever and the next round of Prime Minister Forever game engine updates are rolled out.

I doubt that the existing Prime Minister Forever games will ever see a Campaigns Forever release.

As for creating scenarios for them, you can—you just have to edit the (fairly simple) code yourself.

Well, making scenarios is easy even without a CF, however, it just is easier with a point-and-click type interface. I'm already...errrm..."thinking" about writing a program that could do that. Definitly not as good as CF now but, should do nonetheless however I'm afraid of even using it since I'm not to sure how the "legal" aspect would applied to is since PM4E is not open-source so....I would like theoryspark to weigh in on that a bit.

Hi Sloan,

If you want to make a point-and-click program to edit Prime Minister Forever scenario text files, please go ahead.

Campaigns Forever will not be expanded to the existing Prime Minister Forever games, but a version of it may be released for Congress Forever.

The TheorySpark Team

Well, making scenarios is easy even without a CF, however, it just is easier with a point-and-click type interface. I'm already...errrm..."thinking" about writing a program that could do that. Definitly not as good as CF now but, should do nonetheless however I'm afraid of even using it since I'm not to sure how the "legal" aspect would applied to is since PM4E is not open-source so....I would like theoryspark to weigh in on that a bit.
Hi Sloan,

If you want to make a point-and-click program to edit Prime Minister Forever scenario text files, please go ahead.

Campaigns Forever will not be expanded to the existing Prime Minister Forever games, but a version of it may be released for Congress Forever.

The TheorySpark Team

Thank you! =)