270soft Forum

Canadian 2008 Election PM4E?

As the canadian general election is highly probable for October 2008, is a new version of PM4E Canada will be out?

I have a few suggestions:

-Make the Tories stronger in Québec and the Liberals weaker outside of Montréal. Make also the Bloc weaker and the NDP and the Greens a little bit stronger.

-Make the NDP stronger in Montréal, and the Bloc weaker.

-Make the Tories weaker in Newfoundland.

-Make the NDP stronger in Windsor, Oshawa and other ''rust belt'' regions.

-Make the Greens stronger in BC and Ontario at the expense of the NDP.

-Make a ''star candidate'' with ''more stars'' stronger.

-Have new regional maps for the Greater Ottawa Region (+Pontiac, Hull-Aylmer and Gatineau ridings), Québec City, Winnipeg, Calgary and Edmonton.

(Ottawa is a tossup between the Liberals and the Tories, Québec City is Tory Blue, Calgary and Edmonton are also Tory Blue and Winnipeg is between the three main parties)

• Upvote 1

If an election is announced, we anticipate we will release a new version.

The TheorySpark Team

As the canadian general election is highly probable for October 2008, is a new version of PM4E Canada will be out?

I have a few suggestions:

-Make the Tories stronger in Québec and the Liberals weaker outside of Montréal. Make also the Bloc weaker and the NDP and the Greens a little bit stronger.

-Make the NDP stronger in Montréal, and the Bloc weaker.

-Make the Tories weaker in Newfoundland.

-Make the NDP stronger in Windsor, Oshawa and other ''rust belt'' regions.

-Make the Greens stronger in BC and Ontario at the expense of the NDP.

-Make a ''star candidate'' with ''more stars'' stronger.

-Have new regional maps for the Greater Ottawa Region (+Pontiac, Hull-Aylmer and Gatineau ridings), Québec City, Winnipeg, Calgary and Edmonton.

(Ottawa is a tossup between the Liberals and the Tories, Québec City is Tory Blue, Calgary and Edmonton are also Tory Blue and Winnipeg is between the three main parties)

Any new features planned for this new version?
I have a feeling that since Theoryspark is already working on Congress Forever and continuing to improve PF+P 2008, we will probably see a new scenario for PMF:C 2006 which is, of course, set in 2008. (Same thing with their Australia game)

Would like to be proved wrong of course, although I don't know what they could add off the top of my head except leadership elections.

• 2 weeks later...